playerkill

What files do I need to put into a folder for other people to download My Server

Question

I have done EVERYTHING else, portforwarding, no-ip, set up a static ip address. Now the step comes for people to join my server
I do not know what files i need to upload to mediafire so other people will be able to play my server without being able to change it themselves
ALSO, I checked canyouseeme.org and It could infact see my port. Strangely, I cannot connect to my server from Moparscape, and RSwebclients,
but only from the client I download.

6 answers to this question

Run.bat or .jar (whatever it is) plus cache but not sure if need source.

SHIT didn't work... My cousin tried and when he tried to run it it said "javac is not recognized as an internal or external command"

[quote name='playerkill']SHIT didn't work... My cousin tried and when he tried to run it it said "javac is not recognized as an internal or external command"[/QUOTE]

It didn't work because nighthawk told you wrong. You need to include the class files. I suggest just jarring your client though, but if you insist on using a zip client then throw the class files and run.bat into a folder. You also don't need cache in the client. I seriously don't know what nighthawk is talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited by Rich

[quote name='Rich']It didn't work because nighthawk told you wrong. You need to include the class files. I suggest just jarring your client though, but if you insist on using a zip client then throw the class files and run.bat into a folder. You also don't need cache in the client. I seriously don't know what nighthawk is talking about.

RICH! You're the one im using the base for. "NaughtyScape" please pm me! I do not know how to Jar a file. Pm me please.

[quote name='playerkill'][quote name='Rich']It didn't work because nighthawk told you wrong. You need to include the class files. I suggest just jarring your client though, but if you insist on using a zip client then throw the class files and run.bat into a folder. You also don't need cache in the client. I seriously don't know what nighthawk is talking about.[/quote]

RICH! You're the one im using the base for. "NaughtyScape" please pm me! I do not know how to Jar a file. Pm me please.[/QUOTE]I PM'd you.