Sign in to follow this  
Tharlew

Seems I have changed my IP? Nope, can't vote. Doesn't make sense.

I get this when I try to vote :c Maybe should get rid of this or try to fix for people like me. Idk what I'm doing wrong.
[IMG]http://gyazo.com/03dc451c7c6d8bf2e0d59e796ac50abe.png?1360793421[/IMG]

Are you using any type of proxy or ip changer?

This error only appears when your IP address used on the vote form (this is the page with the captcha and vote button) is not the same IP address that you use on the vote processing page (page that comes after filling in the captcha and clicking the vote button). There's nothing I can do about this, because it's not an error on my end. If you bounced on this error, you probably have some sort of tool like IPFlood installed, if not, blame your provider. If you really can't figure out, you can create an account to avoid this error.

- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cannot seem to figure this out ;c

In that case registering on MyLocus is the best solution. It'll also remove the annoying captcha for you!

I'm using HMA to vote, because I have things that I do that require my identity to be hidden. I get that every time.

[quote name='Tharlew']I'm using HMA to vote, because I have things that I do that require my identity to be hidden. I get that every time.[/QUOTE]

Then disable it during voting? We do not allow those kind of programs on our toplist.

[quote name='Tharlew']I have things that I do that require my identity to be hidden.[/QUOTE]

There's a much easier way of saying that: "I do illegal things."

[quote name='Ziek`']There's a much easier way of saying that: "I do illegal things."[/QUOTE]

Using a vpn isn't allowed? That sucks... I didn't know it, thank you. It's my own problem now. It is really out of my own ignorance.

It's not illegal, you guys just don't allow it.

[quote name='Tharlew']Using a vpn isn't allowed? That sucks... I didn't know it, thank you. It's my own problem now. It is really out of my own ignorance.

It's not illegal, you guys just don't allow it.[/QUOTE]

I don't think Ziek was referring to the VPN being illegal.