Christopher`

Need help.

Kryptic, stop posting. You're causing the thread to go even more off-topic.

@Glen`, I told Chris about the broken links, he said he cba'd to fix at the moment. Just grab the Item Number and search it on Newegg.

Alright, thanks.

how about uktz, get all those items and search them on google, or ebay, to get cheaper prices than newegg.

how about uktz' date=' get all those items and search them on google, or ebay, to get cheaper prices than newegg.[/quote']

Newegg is about the cheapest you can get, especially since they don't charge shipping on a lot of items. You can't always trust eBay, and searching on Google will get you some site like www.computerparts4u.com that's totally unreliable.

EDIT: Holy shit, that site is real! lololol

I forgot to ask a question, are you building a desktop or laptop? Yeah, I ain't good with hardware either >.>

Edited by Ziek`

I forgot to ask a question, are you building a desktop or laptop? Yeah, I ain't good with hardware either >.>

It's obviously a desktop ;)

Edited by Ziek`

Building a computer is just like legos just make sure you don't lose the small parts and put it together tight.

Building a computer is just like legos just make sure you don't lose the small parts and put it together tight.

And make sure you don't have any static.

And make sure you don't have any static.

I've built three PC's and never gave a second thought about static and they all turned out fine.

It's best to be safe but usually it's fine without all those silly bands.