Sign in to follow this  
milf hunter

Showing off my 100% NPC Spawns on Rs2hd :) RuneElite

Well, title says it all :)

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/AQLcSOj.jpg?1[/IMG]

You're grabbing 100%? Meaning [B]every[/B] single npc. So you have all the dungeons, all the height levels, ect?

[quote name='Emily']You're grabbing 100%? Meaning [B]every[/B] single npc. So you have all the dungeons, all the height levels, ect?[/QUOTE]

Rough estimate, yes. I used dragonkk's RSBot dumper to get them, so creds to Dkk for that. :) Edited by milf hunter

[quote name='milf hunter']Rough estimate, yes. I used dragonkk's RSBot dumper to get them, so creds to Dkk for that. :)[/QUOTE]

In that case, it's very unlikely that you have anywhere near 100% spawns. I don't know how he's handling his dumper, but knowing Alex, he's either dumping them from the cache (very possible) and then loading them from the regions you visit. Unless he's found a way to send every single map region in a loop (both the dynamic/secondary map region and the main map region) and dump the npcs from that, it's not very uncommon to have all the spawns.

Congratulations on what spawns you do have.

[quote name='Emily']In that case, it's very unlikely that you have anywhere near 100% spawns. I don't know how he's handling his dumper, but knowing Alex, he's either dumping them from the cache (very possible) and then loading them from the regions you visit. Unless he's found a way to send every single map region in a loop (both the dynamic/secondary map region and the main map region) and dump the npcs from that, it's not very uncommon to have all the spawns.

Congratulations on what spawns you do have.[/QUOTE]

His dumpings are from RS itself, the dumper loads it from powerbot. I believe he dumped some from cache and by each individual region you visit. I dumped some based on the region you visit. And thanks, if that wasn't sarcasm, lol.

[quote name='milf hunter']His dumpings are from RS itself, the dumper loads it from powerbot. I believe he dumped some from cache and by each individual region you visit. I dumped some based on the region you visit. And thanks, if that wasn't sarcasm, lol.[/QUOTE]

That's what emily just said -_-.

Highly doubt you have 100% but gratz so far.

[MENTION=67707]axter[/MENTION] I know she did.. And that's why I said I also dumped them based on what region you visit. And [MENTION=171906]Nighthawk123[/MENTION] that's why I said ROUGH ESTIMATE. But thanks.

Ok ok I see you. Good job on this, I'm working on my own rsps atm, it would be great if you could help :)