Sign in to follow this  
Revant

Duel arena bug

Question

Hey, In the duel arena when both players die in a stake, they both get the winning items, and basically is a dupe. If anyone can help me fix this please post, Thanks. (ps I've already tried using this under the senddeath method and declared it --->

if(player.isDead() && target.isDead()) {

tie = true;

}

2 answers to this question

First of all, how do you die at the same time that is like 1/500 chances that it will happen, and that is per hit saying its like a 10 hit fight making it a 1/5000 chance in fights....
ok so skype me so i can see, and so i can help you just incase i know what to do, becauase so far im not getting enough information

[quote name='CarbonRed']First of all, how do you die at the same time that is like 1/500 chances that it will happen, and that is per hit saying its like a 10 hit fight making it a 1/5000 chance in fights....
ok so skype me so i can see, and so i can help you just incase i know what to do, becauase so far im not getting enough information

Your wrong..

@OnTopic.
Try to think about it in java terms.
1st one person dies.
2nd the other dies
3rd the first person gets his stuff plus the other persons
4th the second person gets his stuff plus the other persons

When a person dies its grabbing that players killer and giving them the stake. Since both died it's doing this twice. Best way to stop this is lock both players when the first person dies. Bia

Sign in to follow this