Sign in to follow this  
Vexia

Sandy Hook Shooting Exposed

Do you think the Sandy Hook shooting was a hoax? After watching this video what are your thought's and opinions pertained to this?

[video=youtube;-mlszDIRZb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mlszDIRZb0[/video]

I've watched this before. And I believe the whole thing was setup.
The Facebook part gave it away to me.

[quote name='Siles']I've watched this before. And I believe the whole thing was setup.
The Facebook part gave it away to me.[/QUOTE]
That's the part that gave it away to me as well. I still would like to know exactly WHY this "Shooting" has taken place.

Hmmm.. Interesting.

[quote name='Siles']I've watched this before. And I believe the whole thing was setup.
[B]The Facebook part gave it away to me[/B].[/QUOTE]
What facebook part?

[quote name='Cart']What facebook part?[/QUOTE]
It's in the video. Where they show that the page was created the day the shooting took place. (Not saying that's the reason). But in that general part.
Edit: I don't think many people will actually sit here and watch a 30 minute documentary.

Honestly, I don't think it matters..Children still died that day and it's a tragedy this country is becoming more corrupt as days go by.

[quote name='Siles']It's in the video. Where they show that the page was created the day the shooting took place. (Not saying that's the reason). But in that general part.
Edit: I don't think many people will actually sit here and watch a 30 minute documentary.[/QUOTE]

I skimmed through, looking better now and I do agree that part is very suspicious.

NOPE WASNT A SETUP lol

The fact that they blamed Grand Theft Auto V for the shooting as well.
Fuck off Government - [url]http://www.examiner.com/article/gta-5-gets-blamed-for-sandy-hook-elementary-shooting-by-us-senator[/url]
-
I've been playing GTA since I was in Elementary school if I wanted to kill a bunch of people, I would've done it already.
As if this was planned or not games/media shouldn't get the blame, There's crazy people on this planet nothing you can do to prevent idiots from shooting up places or doing stupid shit.

But maybe they told him too do it who knows it's all over and done with now.