Sign in to follow this  
Tanner

Bugs need help getting fixed [Paying :)]

Question

Ok I'm trying to get perfect castle wars on my server and I need some help[LIST]
[*]When you set a barricade you should not be able to set anymore on top of it. You can set an infinate amount on here really need that fixed!
[*]Cades are basically nothing, I can attack 1 cade or explode 1 when there is a cade between me and it.
[*]If a barricade gets tindered anywhere, once it dies there is an invisible blockage there!
[/LIST]

Paying $25 to first SERIOUS helper :) ty

Using Matrix

6 answers to this question

Don't bump, and try a Castle Wars tutorial, that will be your best bet. If there isn't one here, try google.

Sorry I couldn't help any further, I'm unfamiliar with 718's. Edited by Archange1

Nobody goes looking through these help threads, they have to get publicity somehow.

[quote name='Tanner']Nobody goes looking through these help threads, they have to get publicity somehow.[/QUOTE]

It's still against the rules. I'm with you though, I think it's lame as well.

•When you set a barricade you should not be able to set anymore on top of it. You can set an infinate amount on here really need that fixed!
Solutuon: This is what i think you should try n do some how. i have no idea of the code you should use because i havent looked at a 718 before :3 maybe with this problem you should make it so when a player go's to place a barricade it checks to see if there is an object already at the coordinates their trying to place it? :confused: just a theory....

•Cades are basically nothing, I can attack 1 cade or explode 1 when there is a cade between me and it.
have no idea sorry :(

•If a barricade gets tindered anywhere, once it dies there is an invisible blockage there!
What do you mean? if you could explaint the problem a little bit better i might be able to come up with some rough solution to it :3

Sorry i couldnt be a better help but im sure youll get it sorted out :D

Not here for the money, just a suggestion; if the barricades are a physical option and you can't walk over it, just make it so the player walks back one step after placing it down.
It's not that hard, although it may be a tad hard when it comes to walking through walls...

Sign in to follow this