Rich

I have a few iPod questions

[Today 05:37] Joe: as it could be considered a portable pc
[Today 05:37] Rich`: k thanks
[Today 05:37] Joe: [url]http://www.runelocus.com/forums/foru...p?56-Computers[/url]
[Today 05:37] Joe: oh computer
[Today 05:37] Rich`: What section would "Ipod questions" go in? <.<

ANYWAYS.. I have some questions.. because I've just recently bought a 2nd generation iPod touch on ebay.. and I'm obviously mainly going to use it to listen to music.. soo.. umm best safest effecient method of downloading and listenings to songs would be?

Well.. I heard limewire and frostwire are good.. but I also heard that they pose security risks, and that itunes is the safest way. But umm... for a song to go on itunes.. can it be shit sound quaility made by some 3rd grader? Or do they have to be profesional songs. Because I used to get free mp3 apps on the anrdoid app store, but most of the songs would be shit quality by 10 year olds trying to promote a failed ringtone they tried to make. I know apple and adroid are two completly different app stores.. but I'm just wondering.. what my best option would be?

[url]http://www.youtube-mp3.org/[/url]

[quote name='time'][url]http://www.youtube-mp3.org/[/url][/quote]Thanks! So I did a little research and I've found that ANY mp3 file I have will be able to get onto my ipod from a computer through Itunes? Is this correct?Don't call me stupid(the last ipod I had was an old ipod shuffle back in '05. And It was given to me for christmas with a playlist already on it, so I never downloaded a single song on it. Edited by Rich

[quote name='Rich`'][Today 05:37] Joe: as it could be considered a portable pc
[Today 05:37] Rich`: k thanks
[Today 05:37] Joe: [url]http://www.runelocus.com/forums/foru...p?56-Computers[/url]
[Today 05:37] Joe: oh computer
[Today 05:37] Rich`: What section would "Ipod questions" go in? <.<

ANYWAYS.. I have some questions.. because I've just recently bought a 2nd generation iPod touch on ebay.. and I'm obviously mainly going to use it to listen to music.. soo.. umm best safest effecient method of downloading and listenings to songs would be?

Well.. I heard limewire and frostwire are good.. but I also heard that they pose security risks, and that itunes is the safest way. But umm... for a song to go on itunes.. can it be shit sound quaility made by some 3rd grader? Or do they have to be profesional songs. Because I used to get free mp3 apps on the anrdoid app store, but most of the songs would be shit quality by 10 year olds trying to promote a failed ringtone they tried to make. I know apple and adroid are two completly different app stores.. but I'm just wondering.. what my best option would be?[/QUOTE]

I use iTunes to put music on my iPod. You do not have to buy music off of iTunes to put it on your iPod. You can just download any MP3 files and put it in your iTunes library and sync it.
I use sites such as: Datpiff.com , mp3skull.com , beemp3.com

I just search the song name on Google like "Love This Life.m4a" and a iTunes file will show up.

.m4a is AAC that was purchased iTunes Songs. (If they have purchase details in the info) or could be iTunes CD Rips.

You can also search albums along with 320kbps for High Quality.

Use Youtube to MP3 converter and import the songs in your iTunes library.

Don't be like most kids and only download specific songs. Get entire albums from TPB. You'll end up liking more songs. I have 6335 songs, and yes, I have listened to all of them at some point.

I heard of a site called mp3.li. You can find most songs there. It has songs that when you search them on google they don't show up. I also sometimes use mp3raid.com, but that is not very reliable. I also used to mp3juices.com, but stopped because it download an .exe instead of a .mp3 file. So i stopped because a .exe could be a virus and it didn't seem trusted.

Do not proceed with download. Mp3 bad. Mp3 a virus