Sign in to follow this  
Soccerbro138

What Labtop is the best?

[quote name='whackatre']And unfortunately (again), you completely misinterpret the main idea that I'm attempting to convey to the OP. Yes, he did indeed state in his post his definitions of 'best'. Yes, I completely acknowledge that fact. Nevertheless, his extension to the word 'best' is completely omitted from his topic title which therefore invokes all sorts of connotations to any logical individual who has not yet read the contents of the post.[/QUOTE]

The vast majority of this site's population is under the age of 18. You can figure out what he means without being a cunt.

[quote name='whackatre']And unfortunately (again), you completely misinterpret the main idea that I'm attempting to convey to the OP. Yes, he did indeed state in his post his definitions of 'best'. Yes, I completely acknowledge that fact. Nevertheless, his extension to the word 'best' is completely omitted from his topic title which therefore invokes all sorts of connotations to any logical individual who has not yet read the contents of the post.[/QUOTE]You cannot post on a thread by just reading the title. You have to know its content.

Your best bet is to go to Tigerdirect.com and buy parts to build a PC, including a case, and just build it yourself.
Pre-built computer's cost so much more than they should, it's alot cheaper and alot more effective to build it yourself and just buy the parts.
As for laptops, I wouldn't recommend one, but if you MUST have a laptop, then i'd definitely avoid an Acer.
Trust me.
I have an Acer.
It's shit.
Gaming laptops are expensive as hell.