Sign in to follow this  
tlozoot

Looking for a Development Team - [New & Unique Server !]

Hey guys, so I have decided to start/make a server, but not like any other server. Before I continue I would like to say that anyone who wishes to join the development team must understand that you shall not be paid in any way, but you shall receive a status on our forums and in-game depending on what you do/are.

[CENTER]It will be a very unique and different server from all of the others. An example would be instead of having Bronze items be the worst it would be the opposite. Possibly, you would start off with rune or some other type of armor and try to go down instead of going up, but Bronze could be the best. (NOTE:This is just an example/suggestion and may or may not be put into the actual game) Also, players shall not be allowed to donate to the server. If we are to pay for a VPS/Dedi Server it will be from our own money or one of us shall host it. Players [U][I]will[/I][/U] be able to donate and receive the Donator Status, but you will not be able to donate to the server. You will donate to a cause/foundation/non profitable organization if you would like to receive the Donator Status. (Examples: helping children, finding cures for cancer, helping animals etc.) We shall not make any profit in any way. I want everyone to just enjoy the server and have fun. When you donate you are not only getting benefits in game, you should know that you are helping someone or something out and are really making a difference. For that, you are awarded in-game and in the forums with the Donator Status and some Donator benefits. Once you have donated you must message a staff member on the forums with proof that you have actually donated such as showing an image, confirmation email, or anything else that can confirm that you truly did donate and you shall receive the Donator Status. If you are caught faking proof to confirm that you have donated you will be [B]permanently[/B] banned and will never have a chance at being unbanned/trying to appeal it.[/CENTER]

Currently, there are no forums or a source to start on. We will start on a source already made, but will edit it a lot that we can claim it ours :) (Credits will be given to the owner of the original source that we continued on). I will need people who are: graphic designers, web designers, programmers, a host and pretty much everything else that is needed. We will create a name for the server and choose which source we wish to use and everything else ! We will all share ideas and suggestions and make the server better and better each day. The DEOB/Revision will be 317-474. [COLOR="#008000"]All progress of the server will be posted here for everyone to see.[/COLOR]

If you would like to join the development team please apply by commenting/posting to this thread with this application:
[CODE]
What position would you like to have in the development team?:

Why do you feel that you deserve this position?:

How long have you been doing this?:

Can you guarantee that you will be active helping us out?:
[/CODE]

Here is an example of an application if you need help:
[CODE]
What position would you like to have in the development team?: Programmer

Why do you feel that you deserve this position?: I believe that I deserve this position because I am a great programmer and have great ideas for the server.

How long have you been doing this?: I have been programming for 2,147,483,64 years.

Can you guarantee that you will be active helping us out?: I will be as active as possible to help out.
[/CODE]

[SPOILER="Contact Information"]
MSN/Hotmail: [email][email protected][/email]
You can also PM me here!
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER="Current Progress"]
[COLOR="#FF0000"]lolking Server Progress lolking[/COLOR]
[COLOR="#008000"]
[LIST]
Searching for a Development Team
[/LIST]
[/COLOR]
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER="Members of the Team"]
Owner Lootz ([COLOR="#008000"]Programmer/Owner[/COLOR])
[/SPOILER]

Thank you all for taking your time to read this thread.

Sign in to follow this