Sign in to follow this  
skyworn

2006scape Vs Runescape

I dunno. thats a tough one. But Since im an Oldfag, i prefer 2006scape. Don't hate ^-^

Hmm... would I rather play on a mmorpg that has been running since 2001 or a private server with no future and ran by some teens. Edited by Cart

I'd rather play what's ran by teens therefore if I lose it, I can't get it back.. With a game that's constantly running you're constantly going to play and spend endless hours to obtain pixel rewards and then you'll give these pixels actual real life value because you put time into getting them..

[quote name='Antwuan']I'd rather play what's ran by teens therefore if I lose it, I can't get it back.. With a game that's constantly running you're constantly going to play and spend endless hours to obtain pixel rewards and then you'll give these pixels actual real life value because you put time into getting them..[/QUOTE]Your post really makes no sense..

2006 fail, RuneLocus win. RL is funniest than an oldfag server where you need to pay to get out of castle wars. lol!

[quote name='im a nubcake']2006 fail, RuneLocus win. RL is funniest than an oldfag server where you need to pay to get out of castle wars. lol![/QUOTE]

I think you meant RuneScape not Runelocus.
xD
[MENTION=167011]im a nubcake[/MENTION]

What if Obama was put in charge of RS eco.

[quote name='axter']What if Obama was put in charge of RS eco.[/QUOTE]

This is irrelevant.

[quote name='Citellum']This is irrelevant.[/QUOTE]

No one cares.

[quote name='Cart']I think you meant RuneScape not Runelocus.
xD
[MENTION=167011]im a nubcake[/MENTION][/QUOTE]

To be honest, after I lose(i don't know how) my final RS account, I hate the 2006Scape and RuneScape too. lol Yesterday I tried the Combat Beta, but its lagging like the hell, lol! I walk back to RS, and its work perfectly. >.> Ye-haw, Jagex! You failed again!<3

Anyways.. the RuneLocus is my favorite, even if I am a pimp. ... and even if this is not playable.