godzskillz

[MYSQL] I'm getting a wierd error when trying to use my Vote4Cash? [Website Part]

Question

Hey guys,

I've been following the tutorial on how to add a Vote4Cash for my 562 loading 659 server. I've done everything correctly and curiously, i'm getting this error when i click on the "Sumbit" button.

This is the error i'm getting :l :

[CODE]

PHP Error Message

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/a7466754/public_html/vote/vote.php on line 76
[/CODE]

Also the code i'm having is really basic.. if someone can help me to improve it, it would be nice.. cause even if you don't type any username it sumbit O.o

Anyways, thanks for reading my post and I hope you'll be able to help me out! :D

Alex.

5 answers to this question

Check line 76 in vote.php, this is where is located your error.

I know, but i suck at PHP and MYSQL.. i don't know what's wrong with it lol.. Also i don't have an IDE that can help me with that O.o That is why i am asking for help.. :p

First, you may use Notepad++, and second, it's something related to a string, so try searching for it.

Notepad++ can do the job of an IDE? O.o if so, can you explain me how? :)

[quote name='godzskillz']Notepad++ can do the job of an IDE? O.o if so, can you explain me how? :)[/QUOTE]

It doesn't do the job of an IDE, but it does syntax highlighting and few other useful tasks.