Tyler137

Laptop for gaming

[quote name='craig12']If you want a real gaming experience I would suggest Alien the special machine designed for gaming and graphics.[/QUOTE]

You mean the overpriced Dell computers that you can custom build for a whole lot less than they charge?

You don't buy a gaming laptop. I had an Alienware and it was "obsolete" in about 2 years even though I paid upward of 2k for it. I built a custom desktop with SLI 680s and a solid i5 3570k for just under 2k.

[quote name='Blake']You don't buy a gaming laptop. I had an Alienware and it was "obsolete" in about 2 years even though I paid upward of 2k for it. I built a custom desktop with SLI 680s and a solid i5 3570k for just under 2k.[/QUOTE]Ew. My gaming LAPTOP beats your desktop for the same price.

Edit: Who buys Alienware anyways. It's like apple, looks fancy but really isn't all that great.

[quote name='Arix']Ew. My gaming LAPTOP beats your desktop for the same price.

Edit: Who buys Alienware anyways. It's like apple, looks fancy but really isn't all that great.[/QUOTE]

Tell me about your laptop that beats dual SLI 680s.

[quote name='Arix']Ew. My gaming LAPTOP beats your desktop for the same price.

Edit: Who buys Alienware anyways. It's like apple, looks fancy but really isn't all that great.[/QUOTE]

Because integrated graphic cards beats a SLI-680 setup, right? lmfao.