Sign in to follow this  
Soccerbro138

Looking for a stable staff team

Hello guys,

Today I am looking for a stable staff team for the server "Terrafirmax". Our forums can be located here [url]www.terrafirmax.net[/url].

At the moment we have a 317 server up and running which is coded very well with alot of updated features. But, by the end of this week we are releasing a new 700 server that has been worked on for about a month. On upon all of this, we need a stable staff team for now...and later for when our release comes out.

Positions we are looking for:
GFX ARTIST
In-Game Moderator
Forum Moderator
Server Helper

We give everybody a week trial to see how they do.

[COLOR="#FF0000"]To apply either send me a pm with the form you have completed your apply here.[/COLOR]

Format----

Name:
What can you provide?:
Are you willing to advertise/get the word out?:
Why should I chose you?:

--------------------

Note: This is a service because I am asking a service of people, so don't come on this thread trying to act like a smart alec cause your gonna end up like a ridiculed dumb ass.

Name:Dawson
Activity Rating (1-10):7-8
What can you provide?:I can provide Lots of help with the server, i am very active and good with helping players
Are you willing to advertise/get the word out?:yes i am able to do that especially i have alot of freinds on skype that play Rsps's
Why should I chose you?:You should choose me because i can be a very active mod ingame and help lots of players, i will be able to learn the server very fast and im good at resolving issues

Position wanted - ingame mod

[quote name='dawson12']Name:Dawson
Activity Rating (1-10):7-8
What can you provide?:I can provide Lots of help with the server, i am very active and good with helping players
Are you willing to advertise/get the word out?:yes i am able to do that especially i have alot of freinds on skype that play Rsps's
Why should I chose you?:You should choose me because i can be a very active mod ingame and help lots of players, i will be able to learn the server very fast and im good at resolving issues

Position wanted - ingame mod[/QUOTE]

Accepted
Pm me your skype for further process.

Name: Daniel
Activity Rating (1-10): As a moderator, (Ill be honest) probably 6-7, but if I ever was promoted higher I'd easily be at 10. Online school so I'm on my laptop alot.
What can you provide?: A mature yet easygoing staff member with alot of experience, to sum it up. I'm the kind of staff member everyone loves, while keeping rules in place and keeping everyone happy. I also have a massive amount of experience.
Are you willing to advertise/get the word out?: Sure
Why should I chose you?: Because of what I said above. I'm mature, but fun to be around. Everyone would like me. I'd be active and helpful, yet chill at the same time. I'm certain that you wouldn't regret bringing me aboard. Edited by Beardo

[quote name='Beardo']Name: Daniel
Activity Rating (1-10): As a moderator, (Ill be honest) probably 6-7, but if I ever was promoted higher I'd easily be at 10. Online school so I'm on my laptop alot.
What can you provide?: A mature yet easygoing staff member with alot of experience, to sum it up. I'm the kind of staff member everyone loves, while keeping rules in place and keeping everyone happy. I also have a massive amount of experience.
Are you willing to advertise/get the word out?: Sure
Why should I chose you?: Because of what I said above. I'm mature, but fun to be around. Everyone would like me. I'd be active and helpful, yet chill at the same time. I'm certain that you wouldn't regret bringing me aboard.[/QUOTE]

Accepted check your inbox I think I already sent you some information.
If not please pm me your skype/msn so i can contact you further.