Sign in to follow this  
Satinluke

Suggestions about my new graphics card?

I purchased an AMD Radeon HD 7970 graphic card how is it? Will all the latest game support in it?

Not a big fan of AMD GFX Cards, They seem to only go for Graphics.. whee as Nvidia go for Graphics.. and Stabalisation, Higher FPS etc..
Seems like an Alright card, Should run most if not all games on Highest Graphics.. But I would have gone for a Nvidia card with the amount you spent on that card, You could have got a better one.. With nvidia.

It's fine though I have a Nvidia 560 TI SLI.. And that runs all games 60 fps, max graphics.. So far anyway.

[quote name='scootersam']Not a big fan of AMD GFX Cards, They seem to only go for Graphics.. whee as Nvidia go for Graphics.. and Stabalisation, Higher FPS etc..
Seems like an Alright card, Should run most if not all games on Highest Graphics.. But I would have gone for a Nvidia card with the amount you spent on that card, You could have got a better one.. With nvidia.

It's fine though I have a Nvidia 560 TI SLI.. And that runs all games 60 fps, max graphics.. So far anyway.[/QUOTE]

You literally have no idea what you're talking about. The 7970 shits on the 560Ti. Do you even know what SLI means/is?