MrCanada

[REQ] Computer Dude ;)

Hey guys, think you're good/great with computers?

I'm sorry but i'm not talking to the 15-17 year olds on this website more like 18+ (not to be rude)

But I am running a website for computer help/repair and am in need of some people to help me out with moderating the forums and such.

if you are interested contact me through skype : ( InternalCore.ca ) is my skype name.

Also looking for web designers any age.

Thanks! Edited by MrCanada

Web Designer, and I know allot about computers, Only 17 but I act mature enough:), 18 in febuary so.. Add my skype: sam-parton

I learned a lot on computers and feel mature enough to moderate a website. I am 17 years old, though.

I'm 18, I work at an Inbound Call Center for technical support, perhaps I may be able to atleast provide some forum-based assistance. My Deveelopment skills are semi-limited, but I am proficient for the most part. ^.^

And if there ever happens to be a forum thread specifically for the problem our clients are using, I may (with my manager's permission) direct clients to this website for text-based instructions :P Edited by Murilirum

[quote name='Murilirum']I'm 18, I work at an Inbound Call Center for technical support, perhaps I may be able to atleast provide some forum-based assistance. My Deveelopment skills are semi-limited, but I am proficient for the most part. ^.^

And if there ever happens to be a forum thread specifically for the problem our clients are using, I may (with my manager's permission) direct clients to this website for text-based instructions :P[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Hash']I learned a lot on computers and feel mature enough to moderate a website. I am 17 years old, though.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='scootersam']Web Designer, and I know allot about computers, Only 17 but I act mature enough:), 18 in febuary so.. Add my skype: sam-parton[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks guys add me on skype : InternalCore.ca

[quote name='MrCanada']Cool, thanks guys add me on skype : InternalCore.ca[/QUOTE]

I'll add you, and there is an error with 'Viruses' on website. You wrote 'Virsues', nothing big ;)

Out of everyone here (Please, for the love of god, tell me you're not actually considering gemma as a moderator, lmfao) I know/have the most experience in this field.