Sign in to follow this  
Zittla

New to rsps

Question

Hey, i just wonder on a few things im new to runescape private servers and i would like a few tips about what server type i should try i mean source and client for 600+ if possible to do, as an starter i know my english isnt verry good but i try my best.
Are there any source you guys would recomand or something to start out with so are 600+ and client ( or mabey 700+ if that is an option also).
I realy like runscape and i played it alot since i was 9 years old, even on and off and now i think its time to try, making a private server from a source that already are made by someone else just to test out on local.

11 answers to this question

because you're new try PI (project insanity) their easy for beginners and their lots of tuts and snippets

okay thank you but what version are them in and are they stable? i mean so u dont dc 24/7

theu are are 317, but many guys edited them that the have the 699 sprites and habe models like poly and glacors boots

okay thank you ima test it :P
also anyone know any good 317 eco server source to use? with pk point system or something Edited by Zittla

theres lots of 317 sources with pk point systems, just check out the downloads page

Start with Project Insanity / Dspk as a base get to know the feel of coding. then enhance on that. and for tutorial just check the tutorial section

okay i tryed the PI DynamicX but ima find a new source hehe its way 2 much pk based
i will try the OverloadX source ^^ Edited by Zittla

As a beginner too, i'd suggest you to start with a 562. That's what i did, and now i can't even code a 317 because i don't know how they work XD, There is also a few tutorials on the section, and they're one of the only revisions who doesn't use 700 sprites and stuff :P It's quite simple to understand, but it's up to you if you wish to use a 317 ^^

Alex.

I'd recommend the lower versions, like 317, because the more detailed versions, like 600+ can be laggy to handle with the hosting and graphics.

Sign in to follow this