Sign in to follow this  
Jados

(317) ErasedPkz Client Help

Question

Hello I'm Jados, today I need some help with my client it's becoming really frustrating to do this on my own I have not seen another thread like this as well.

So the Problem is [U][COLOR="#FF0000"]AFTER[/COLOR][/U] I Portforworded, And Check to see if it was online, It was a success.

Until I tryed to login in to my client to start coding again, that's when I tryed to login it kinda froze on [COLOR="#FFFF00"]"Connecting to Server" [/COLOR]Even though my server was running and I've logged on numerous times to code.

After Awhile it will eventually say [COLOR="#FFFF00"]"No response from server" [/COLOR]I have no clue what is wrong i'm connecting to 127.0.0.1 the Ip I normally used..

Please Help me! -Jados

[COLOR="#FF0000"][U][B]Photo's of problem[/B][/U][/COLOR]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]6500[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6501[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6502[/ATTACH]

=====================================================================

Fixed problem, sorta.

I'm using uTorrent to portforword, I then disabled it for portforwording and tryed logging in.
Of course it was a success, so umm how do I fix my portforwording problem? Edited by Jados
Adding Photos

4 answers to this question

just use the ip 0.0.0.0 alot of people have the problem with connecting through 127.0.0.1 because of other programs using it.

As you have port/ on your own comp then im guessing you want to connect off that change your client ip to 0.0.0.0 since localhost is sometimes being used by other apps

Thanks to all your help my problem was uTorrent doesn't work for portforwording and Ifixed everything thanks anyways!

Sign in to follow this