Sign in to follow this  
test3

Editing dementium cache 637/639

Question

me and my friend were searching how to edit the cache for dementium and we cant find out how, we dont really know were the cache is in dementium because in the client folder there is ".dementhium_cache_32" and in the source there are 3 cache folders one located in "src\org\dementhium\cache" , "data\cache", and "bin\org\dementhium\cache" we wanted to know witch one we edit to put new models like items that arnt in it yet... and also i thought the cache was something u downloaded when u play the client but it never downloaded . please help us this is first server and please dont say ur a noob u should not have a server we are just looking for help lol. thanks my skype is AcFORR3ALoo if you want to add it

1 answer to this question

data/cache and if there is a cache folder inside your server folder, that probably means the client doesn't download cache from a link. It downloads it from your server folder. Put your cache into your data/cache/* folder. If you want to edit the cache, google for a cache editor for the revision you have Edited by hands

Sign in to follow this