purplehaze21

having problems with update 1% stuck there

Question

could it be cause i changed all my ips in client loader and gamestub.java to my ip and didnt leave my client as 127.0.0.1 and if so could you tell me what ip is for my client im fairly new at making private servers. (oh btw im using rscalifornia source) also tried 127.0.01 as all ips same error and when i compile i get recompile with -Xlint but i was told b4 that was ok... if not can you help me with that also Edited by purplehaze21

15 answers to this question

run the server first cause it get all the info/cache from the server

You only need to change the IP in Loader.java. Then run the source, the run the client. Xlint isn't an error, just a healthy warning;p

re unzipped my client and source thn changed my compiler to wat i need for my version of java and changed just the loader.java ip but still get same error

[quote name='purplehaze21']re unzipped my client and source thn changed my compiler to wat i need for my version of java and changed just the loader.java ip but still get same error[/QUOTE]

Have you changed the IP to 127.0.0.1?

yes i have but with ip 127.0.0.1 i get src/class381.java what does that mean?

It only takes a second, change the IP in loader.java and that's all.

ik how to change the ip but do i put my ip or my no-ip host name in it?

If you're hosting localhost, put 127.0.0.1 as IP for your client, and no-ip for other people's client. If you're hosting on a VPS, put no-ip as only IP.

i changed my loader.java ip to my ip still get same error but going away for now if someone is able to lata be willing to tv me and take a look at it plz post here lol