Clayd

Joining the US Army, got my ASVAB scores

Hey man i saw this post and made a account to post. I'm currently in the air force stationed in japan. It's nice to see someone joining the armed forces. If you got any questions or anything feel free to hit me up i know it's different services but once you turn operational everyone has the mission

I know this is a grave dig, but just letting everyone know I did join the Army, I've been in for almost 2 years now. Stationed in Fort Hood, Texas. My MOS is 11Bravo which is Infantry. Haven't been on this forum in years haha. If anyone has any questions about joining the Army just PM me.

[quote name='Clayd']I know this is a grave dig, but just letting everyone know I did join the Army, I've been in for almost 2 years now. Stationed in Fort Hood, Texas. My MOS is 11Bravo which is Infantry. Haven't been on this forum in years haha. If anyone has any questions about joining the Army just PM me.[/QUOTE]

Hows the overall experience? I've been thinking about joining and am taking the ASVAB test next week. I'm currently a Junior in high school.

wpow i thought u were dead

It's kind of BS lol.. well in my job it is. Whenever we aren't training your stuck doing a bunch of bullshit IE picking up trash mowing grass stuff like that. I have got to go to Germany for 4 months and I'm going to Korea in Jan of 2016 for 9 months so you get to "Travel" lmao. Its not bad though def a good life choice.

[quote name='Clayd']It's kind of BS lol.. well in my job it is. Whenever we aren't training your stuck doing a bunch of bullshit IE picking up trash mowing grass stuff like that. I have got to go to Germany for 4 months and I'm going to Korea in Jan of 2016 for 9 months so you get to "Travel" lmao. Its not bad though def a good life choice.[/QUOTE]

Bahahhaha why the fuck did you let them put you in Ft. Hood? Shitty fucking place to be. Also a terrible time to join infantry, should've gone for Ranger or something at least.

Btw I know it's a gravedig I don't fucking care.