axter

If You Where A RSPS Player

If you where a RSPS player... Would you like being able to walk to your destination, or use a tele person(like mr.ex) Because i think the teleport person is sketchy as hell.

Shop that sells tele would be better or an item that teleports you. And were*

[quote name='Vesta Main']Shop that sells tele would be better or an item that teleports you. And were*[/QUOTE]True, but I'm saying if there where absolutely no means of transportation besides your mage tab, tele tabs, and your feet. No sketchy teleport NPC's or anything

How are NPCs that teleport you sketchy lol..

I personally like the idea of walking/running to specific places, but if it's too far away then I'd rather teleport.
Like walking from Lumbridge to Varrock I wouldn't mind, but like Falador to Camelot (or longer) is gay as hell.

[quote name='`Tyluur']How are NPCs that teleport you sketchy lol..[/QUOTE]Makes the game too easy, too me. And it doesn't make much sense.

The true definition of someone who play's RSPS is lazy. lol

The point of RSPS is for it to be easier than real RS, so no I don't think you should have to walk long distances.

I like the teleporting from NPC's only because it's complimentary and easy. What you sere saying as Sketchy is the same as RuneScape when they released LoadStones etc. So yeah lol.