Sign in to follow this  
Go Hard

BattleScape

[quote name='The Pro Pker']None of the links work.[/QUOTE]

Because the owner's stuff has been hacked...

Read my post before posting that.

U Got Owned - do you know if it is being sorted out yet? and if so possible have any idea of when it may be accessible again. Any new info would be greatly appreciated :).

[quote name='ezo']U Got Owned - do you know if it is being sorted out yet? and if so possible have any idea of when it may be accessible again. Any new info would be greatly appreciated :).[/QUOTE]

"We will be back some time tomorrow. Server files were NOT compromised, only my email accounts were."

- Palidino

Back up, slowly fixing everything.

Latest update:

[quote name='Palidino'][U][B]Updates[/B][/U]
Fight Kiln has been added! To start the minigame, click the entrance you normally would for the Fight Cave.
The home location has been updated!

[U][B]Adjustments[/B][/U]
Chat effects have been added for Gold Members.
Fighter torso has been added to Pest Control for 300 points.
Chaotics cost 1.5m to repair and you will drop 500k on death when it breaks.
Fight Cave now displays an interface with what wave you're on.

You can play through the tutorial by talking to the XP master to get a feel for the new home.

(Gold Members Features: link removed just incase - Updated according to this post)[/QUOTE]

Fixed the BotNet mess.

November 22nd.

[QUOTE]Moved the home location to Edgeville.
Fixed Duradel task assigning.
Santa hat removed from the Vote Points Exchange.
Players are now restored when exiting Bounty Hunter.
TzTokJad no longer has a block animation (to prevent attack animation interference).
Removed the skeletons in the Edgeville wilderness.
Updated the location necklace.[/QUOTE]

[I]Updated the front post to all of our current stats, also added a beginners guide, etc.[/I]

[B][U]January 2nd[/U][/B]

[QUOTE]
[B][U]Dungeoneering Updates[/U][/B]
Moved the location to Fist of Guthix.
The dungeon maps have been moved out of the Chaos Tunnels and into custom made maps.
Raised the max players per dungeon to 5.
There are two bosses for every dungeon.
Each floor has a random combat strength and weakness. The strength is what combat style has a power boost, and the weakness is what combat style is drained.
Getting to a chest that is locked away will reward bonus Dungeoneering XP.

[U][B]Other Updates
[/B][/U]​Raised the Chaotic repair cost to 30m/15m with 500 points, and added a 50m purchase price.
Void knight armour will break if lost on death, and can be repaired for 100k.
Fixed the Bork teleport.
Ice strykewyrms have been made F2P.
Raised the protect value of enchanted rings (i) and Hand cannon.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/34rzt6x.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

[B][U]December 27th[/U][/B]

[QUOTE]
[U][B]Dungeoneering Updates[/B][/U]
Dungeoneering shop now sells Chaotics for 6k points.
Chaotic weapons can be used in PvP for F2P and P2P.
Chaotic weapons no longer break on death, but degrade over a 10 hour period (20m/F2P, 10m/P2P - repair cost).
Broken chaotics can no longer be exchanged at the Dominion Tower (DT slowly being phased out).
Imbued ring cost lowered to 200.

[U][B]Duel Arena Updates[/B][/U]
Added the no movement rule to the Duel Arena.
Added a chaotics/whips/daggers option to the Duel Arena.
Removed the item staking restrictions (there is still a 50m cash limit).

[U][B]Other Updates[/B][/U]
Fixed swapping weapons and clicking the special attack bar before the interface updates.
Removed the item drop limit while in combat outside of the Wilderness.
Certain dungeons have been given random events.
The Bork teleport requires 200k.[/QUOTE]

[B][U]December 25th[/U][/B]

[QUOTE]
[U][B]Updates
[/B][/U]Statius's armour has been added to the PK Points Shop. For 150 points, you can get a box which will give you a random piece of armour (no corrupt). It lasts for 1 hour of combat.
For 500k, the Spirit Tree will teleport you safely to God Wars.
Lowered the cost of Arcane blast and stream necklaces, and Mage's book and wands in the Dungeoneering shop.
Fixed a bug with server performance when there are alot of players online and items on the ground.
Raised the time items are on the ground.
The rare items shop and pet shop have been opened completely to all players.

[U][B]Gold Member Updates
[/B][/U]PK Point rewards has been changed from 5 to 10 boost (20 per 100 EP).
You'll get 25% more Dungeoneering points per dungeon.
Call of the sea's affect has been removed. For the increased fish catching rate, you simply need to be a Gold Member.[/QUOTE]

[I][B]Why not join & play like some of the known YouTubers that you watch? such as B0aty, Tesco K, Yes Im Mike, Zomoor & lots more![/B][/I]

I don't see anything unique, and the 830 player online doesn't means anything. ... the video nearly to be sucks, in my opinion.

EDIT: [QUOTE]the video nearly to be sucks, in my opinion.[/QUOTE] - No, it's sure.

do you most anything postitive? if your going to hate on someone then just dont or post constructive critisisism

[quote name='talipen']do you most anything postitive? if your going to hate on someone then just dont or post constructive critisisism[/QUOTE]

That's my opinion, if you have problem with it, then don't read it, just leave. Everyone have their own opinion, and everyone allowed to post it.

[quote name='You guys sucks']That's my opinion, if you have problem with it, then don't read it, just leave. Everyone have their own opinion, and everyone allowed to post it.[/QUOTE]

Constructive criticism is allowed, saying it's not unique and it sucks isn't constructive.

Sign in to follow this