Sign in to follow this  
Go Hard

BattleScape

I know you guys can't wait to play GW2
So i suggest a website to access to the great game.
Pre-order with coupon:ALLCDKEY74699 at allcdkey.co:cool:m,enjoy 6% discount for your Diablo 3,Guild wars 2 and all cdkey purchase share with u ,i really hope you could play it soon

why is "abyssal vine whip" un-trade-able? it is kind of a pointless loot? no? just change the drop to vine whip, and make them use-able on a abyssal whip?

[quote name='teddybear']why is "abyssal vine whip" un-trade-able? it is kind of a pointless loot? no? just change the drop to vine whip, and make them use-able on a abyssal whip?[/QUOTE]

Not really pointless loot, it's just the way it has to be so its not seen as so powerful. Most of our players enjoy the old days but we still want new things, so we find ways to make it so its still not as overpowered as it would of been on RuneScape.

[quote name='yellowtopk']I'm not hating at all but hmm server was great in "2009 - 2011" Now i just don't like it not gonna hate. Just saying it is a great server overall. i play it sometimes not like i use to tho.[/QUOTE]

Well.. without you telling us what to change it can't happen. I'm not sure why you don't like it as much now. If you told me maybe we could change that.

-

[I]Double XP Weekends now happen every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. If your thinking about joining do it now!

Also, will be updating first post.[/I]

it is stupid, this crap server took 2 of my donations and i got no rewards what so ever. I don't recommend it.

[quote name='1pked barney']it is stupid, this crap server took 2 of my donations and i got no rewards what so ever. I don't recommend it.[/QUOTE]

No rewards? This isn't a server where you get items easier except Cash is doubled and an open world.

Reason it doesn't die is because you can donate on other servers for items, which kills the economy.

New promotional video out, made by one of our Staff members:

[video=youtube;G1Vg_qUrjWw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1Vg_qUrjWw&feature=g-u-u[/video]

Haven't updated this in awhile, figured I would update everyone here:

Latest Update:

[quote name='Palidino'][U][B]Fight Kiln[/B][/U]
The Fight Kiln minigame is now in Gold Member beta. Please note that finishing the minigame will [COLOR=#ff0000][U]NOT[/U][/COLOR] reward you the cape.
The minigame needs testing for bugs, but also to determine if it's too easy or too hard.
The requirements and cost has been disabled for the beta.
To start the minigame, click the entrance you normally would for the Fight Cave.
If you test it out and are willing to make a video, post the link in this thread.

Fight Cave now displays an interface with what wave you're on.[/QUOTE]

Also, a concept video of what our new home will be like: [url]http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=302rnrn&s=6[/url] (COMING SOON)

[quote name='robbertgoemi']news about bs?[/QUOTE]

Everything was pretty much deleted is what the hacker is saying.

Palidino's email was injected and hacked. They are apparently fucking everything up that is linked with that email.

Sign in to follow this