Sign in to follow this  
PavSwag

718 Fully Working

<snip Edited by PavSwag

nice and i am sure now ppl will say GTFO leech things and release :p

and who is goin to say that is "Tyluur" because i saw him posted something like this lol

[quote name='hexan']nice and i am sure now ppl will say GTFO leech things and release :p

and who is goin to say that is "Tyluur" because i saw him posted something like this lol[/QUOTE]

Yeah but i posted the whole file, Much easier for leechers now.

OMG GTFO LEECHING N STOOF L2CODE

No, but seriously I don't think there's a need for people to be spoonfed further more; I gave them the classes, they shouldnt need this

[quote name='`Tyluur']OMG GTFO LEECHING N STOOF L2CODE

No, but seriously I don't think there's a need for people to be spoonfed further more; I gave them the classes, they shouldnt need this[/QUOTE]
yo tyluur if u coded one or 3 things in sevador that doesn't mean that its ur fully coded and u dont allow people to leech gtfo leecher its matrix so just stfu and dont say dont leech "because u are a leecher"

[quote name='armark1ng']yo tyluur if u coded one or 3 things in sevador that doesn't mean that its ur fully coded and u dont allow people to leech gtfo leecher its matrix so just stfu and dont say dont leech "because u are a leecher"[/QUOTE]

Nice grammar you have there. I don't think anyone of intelligence understood a single word of that.

[quote name='armark1ng']yo tyluur if u coded one or 3 things in sevador that doesn't mean that its ur fully coded and u dont allow people to leech gtfo leecher its matrix so just stfu and dont say dont leech "because u are a leecher"[/QUOTE]lmfao. What?

already had this done but good work

oh what a crap fail shit, at the price it says 0 and it says u have 16m instead of 15m.. so it's not 100% change it to 40%

[quote name='PavSwag']Yeah but i posted the whole file, Much easier for leechers now.[/QUOTE]

It's actually not much easier lol. You never know what you have compared to others and therefore causing more errors. And how come in the shop, it says 16m and you have 15m in your inventory? Also, where is the price lol? Not fully working...

Sign in to follow this