Silenced

Tokhaar-Cape Makes Chest Invisible

Question

I added the Tokhaar-kal Cape a few minutes ago, And when I equip it it makes anything in the chest area invisible? How can I fix this? Thanks
[ATTACH=CONFIG]6066[/ATTACH]

12 answers to this question

rs2hd is gay, nuffsaid.

[quote name='axter']rs2hd is gay, nuffsaid.[/QUOTE]

:mad: Thanks for contributing to the main point of this thread, NOT. I seriously think you made me lose 4 IQ points just by reading your bullshit. Next time, before you type something that makes you look like a jackass, smash your keyboard.

OT: Does this still occur when you put your client in HD?

[quote name='Killed']:mad: Thanks for contributing to the main point of this thread, NOT. I seriously think you made me lose 4 IQ points just by reading your bullshit. Next time, before you type something that makes you look like a jackass, smash your keyboard.

OT: Does this still occur when you put your client in HD?[/QUOTE]You lost 4 IQ points? Maybe that's why you don't know how to construct a proper civilized sentence.

not sure how to put it in HD...But do you know how to fix it without HD?

[quote name='Silenced']not sure how to put it in HD...But do you know how to fix it without HD?[/QUOTE]It can't be fixed. The models in the higher revision cache aren't going to work well with your server.

[quote name='axter']It can't be fixed. The models in the higher revision cache aren't going to work well with your server.[/QUOTE]

Alas, words of wisdom.

so it cant be fixed at all?

[quote name='Silenced']so it cant be fixed at all?[/QUOTE]Highly impossible it could be fixed.

[quote name='Silenced']Okay thanks :)[/QUOTE]No problem