smidge

All Servers i make dont work..

Question

Hey, Iv been trying to make my server work all day..
I have been downloading clients and sources, i portfarward, utorrent and no-ip n change the ips on them etc but nothing works.. it just doesnt let me log in.. On any version of any server.. I was wondering if any of you could help me and maybe skype me then we could teamviewer or something as i want this server up badly :/ Id give rs cash if you could set it up for me or just help me!
Thanks
Smidge

7 answers to this question

Simple, actually port forward, don't use utorrent it will not work.
Also, if you cannot log in, change the ip for your local ip. I.e 127.0.0.1 or 0.0.0.0

I'm getting a similar error. [url]http://www.runelocus.com/forums/showthread.php?78968-Changing-IP-in-LummyScape-Client&goto=newpost[/url]

[quote name='GkCha0z']Simple, actually port forward, don't use utorrent it will not work.
Also, if you cannot log in, change the ip for your local ip. I.e 127.0.0.1 or 0.0.0.0[/QUOTE]
I have done that + i host a minecraft server off it and it works fine..

[quote name='smidge']I have done that + i host a minecraft server off it and it works fine..[/QUOTE]

You're going to have to port forward manually. Don't use utorrent.

I have done both... it still doesnt work, + iv tried removing it from utorrent

[quote name='GkCha0z']You're going to have to port forward manually. Don't use utorrent.[/QUOTE]

Is there anyway you could teamviewer me or skype me?

uTorrent works prefectly, you can use it. For your client, you have to use 127.0.0.1 as IP, and use no-ip for other players client. Also, you muste have the server running in order to be able to login via the client. If all that is okay, make sure you compile to apply changes!