Sign in to follow this  
Zoda

[718] InventoryOption2 help?!?

Question

fixed Edited by Zoda

4 answers to this question

Your compiler probably isn't including that file when it's compiling because that package isn't called by and of the classes the client is compiling, so just add another line to your compiler using the line that says something like this:
[code]
"C:/Program Files (x86)/Java/jdk1.7.0_05/bin/javac.exe" -cp lib/*; -d bin -sourcepath src src/com/rs/*.java
[/code]
After
[code]
rs/
[/code]
Just add the rest of the path to the folder that contains that file.

[quote name='Musicmasta']Your compiler probably isn't including that file when it's compiling because that package isn't called by and of the classes the client is compiling, so just add another line to your compiler using the line that says something like this:
[code]
"C:/Program Files (x86)/Java/jdk1.7.0_05/bin/javac.exe" -cp lib/*; -d bin -sourcepath src src/com/rs/*.java
[/code]
After
[code]
rs/
[/code]
Just add the rest of the path to the folder that contains that file.[/QUOTE]

I've already done that. :)

Handle under inventory options, 3 i had the same problem when i was doing flaming skull switching.

[quote name='Prothieum']Handle under inventory options, 3 i had the same problem when i was doing flaming skull switching.[/QUOTE]

Lol i've just figured it out when you posted this... But option 3 didn't work for me i had to use option 5 :P thx anyways :)

Sign in to follow this