Sign in to follow this  
EvolvedBlitz

Project Inception V2 | The Final Stand

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.rune-server.org/nophp/signaturepics/sigpic152816_2.gif[/img][/CENTER]

[B][I][SIZE="2"][CENTER][COLOR="Orange"]Welcome To Project Inception V2. This time were coming back with content that'll hopefully please our players with a blast of fun and challenge, this time we are following what we know best with a sonic boom of features that will make the Project Inception realm even better. The enhancements that will be done with this server will transform the server into something different. What happend with V1? V1 was a buggy era of Project Inception however V2 will have ALL the contents from V1 but improved and or fixed.[/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE][/I][/B]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/nx80go.png[/IMG]
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"][B][I]Boss Contents[/I][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[Spoiler=Boss Content]

[COLOR="Red"][B][I]Boss Raiding (Boss Raiding will be done by enhancing boss difficulty which will force players to have a team to go against the strongest bosses in Project Inception)

Boss Regenerating HP (This causes bosses to come back at a stronger rate and makes the player hurry to get the kill before any boss restores it's HP)

Enhanced Boss Point System (Along with the reward of a drop, players will receive a better system of Boss points which will be used to redeem items in the boss shop.)

Boss Shop (A Shop where players redeem there Boss points)[/I][/B][/COLOR]
[/Spoiler]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/19ntee.png[/IMG]
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"][B][I]Custom Dungeoneering[/I][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[Spoiler=Custom Dungeoneering]

Credits To Faris For Base

Extra Info: May Dump Real Maps & Use Real Dungeoneering NPC's Soon As Of Now I'll Be Using InsidiaX's.

[COLOR="Red"][B][I]Add Dungeoneering Base (Used By InsidiaX)

Add Dungeoneering Shop (Used To Redeem Dungeoneering Tokens)

Fix Teleports Once Finished With Floor

Add Dialogue & Hints (To Help Player Find His/Her Way)

Add New Bosses & Upgrade Difficulty After Each Floor (To Make Chaotics Worthy)[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SPOILER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/7214/skullx.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"][B][I][CENTER]PVP[/CENTER][/I][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SPOILER=PVP]

[COLOR="Red"][B][I]Enhanced KillStreak System (With the improvement of the KillStreak system players will now dominate one-another to hopefully have enough Kill streak points to redeem an Artifact)

Artifacts (Artifacts are redeemed via Kill Streak points, once cracked open Players get a random chance of getting any PVP weapon from Bronze To Dragon and Vesta To Zuriel)

PVP Chest (PVP Chest Is Given Accessibility To Those Who Have Met The Requirements Of Atleast 50 Kills This Is Where Heavy Arensal Weapons Are Handeled, Once Opened Resets All Kills So It's A Risk Of Matter Whether You Hope To See What You Like In That PVP Chest)

Bobs Island Survival (Bob's Island PVP Is A New FunPK Zone That Allows Players To Fight To The Death, However You Are Not Aloud To Take Any Gear Including: Armour, Weapons, Food etc. Bobs Island Survival Is A Game Of Death. Players Receive A Bronze Scimitar And A Limited Amount Of Food, Once Player 1 Kills Player 2 They Receive An Extra 2 Manta's And An Iron Scimitar, After Each Kill You Receive New Weapons Up To Dragon Which Will Help You Kill Many Players However Once At Rank Dragon You Don't Receive Anymore Food. And You'll Have To Fight To The Death, Once Dead You Lose Your Dragon And Restart At Bronze, However If You Kill A Player After Dragon You Get Teleported Home With A Certain Amount Of GP.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/spoiler]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/j90uwo.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"][B][I][CENTER]Maps[/CENTER][/I][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[Spoiler=Maps]
[COLOR="Red"][B][I]
Fix Kalphite Queen Map (A Huge Black Space Atm)

Fix Barrows Map (A Huge Black Space Atm)
[/Spoiler][/I][/B][/COLOR]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/21cruhe.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"][B][I][CENTER]Skilling[/CENTER][/I][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[Spoiler=Skilling]
[COLOR="Red"][B][I]
Add Better Mining Features (Better Timers, Uncommon Pickaxes (Sacred Clay Pickaxe, Inferno Adze, Dragon Pickaxe), Empty Rocks, Prospecting)

Add Better Hunter Features (New NPC's To Catch, All Impling Loots With Real Runescape Rates And Loot, Better Chances Of Failing Or Success Depending On Hunter LVL)

Skilling Point System (Whenever Reached A 99, You receive A Skilling Point. Skilling Points Are Special Points To Redeem Premium Gear At The Skill Point Shop.)

Advanced 99 Rewards (Once Reached 99 You Receive A Reward That Pertains To That Certain Skill.)

[CENTER][IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/bhccjm.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"][B][I][CENTER]Quests[/CENTER][/I][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[Spoiler=Quests]
[COLOR="Red"][B][I]

Katana Quest (Many years ago... A legendary hero equipped a infamous Katana it's power was far powerful that anyone has ever seen in the Project Inception realm, However as the hero retired he made sure that the Katana would never be found... Shattered in many pieces around the world. You as a player must fight bosses, monsters and find digsites where certain pieces of Katana are placed. Once acquired report back to the hero for a reward to keep the Katana and fight a long a hero's legacy.)

Uninvited Quest (In The Project Inception World Evil wizards that stole The Stone of Power from the wizards tower, In this quest you will have to solve riddles and fight monsters in order to retrieve The Stone of Power.)

The Occult Quest (Hidden under the masses of books, are the secrets undiscovered from many, many years, the Occult. The Occult were a secret group of people looking to control Project Inception with sorcery and powerful beasts. It is said that a few still live today, waiting for when the peoples of ProjectInception are most vulnerable. It is then, they will strike. There has already been talk that they have already summoned and conjured several beasts that are awaiting that day to strike. Your job: Find out the secrets. During the quest, you will be traveling across ProjectInception finding out information from people, finding what you can find these secrets, and even facing a powerful beast that guards these secrets. The Occult are still out there. I can still feel their presence and I can feel the evil that is spewing the beasts they are keeping hidden until that time comes. You, you are the one who has been chosen to find out what they are planning, when they are planning the attack, and to stop them before its too late. Information: This will be a part of a series of quests about the Occult. This quest mainly deals with finding out the secrets. There are two other parts where you are gathering an army and getting ready to prepare, and then the final battle. All 3 parts will be of Medium - Extreme difficulty. They will be abnormally long. They will also not all release at the same time due to the development time of them. The rewards will be good increasing with each part. The storyline is eleborate in which each part will release new secrets of the Occult, what they actually plan to do, and when you battle them for a last time

[CENTER]Credits: Raw Envy For Starting Source

All Content Of V1 Can Be Found Here:

[URL="http://www.runelocus.com/forums/showthread.php?66755-Project-Inception-Lost-In-Equality-(Revival)"]Project Inception V1[/URL][/CENTER] Edited by EvolvedBlitz

Let us all hope this is not another false hope....

[quote name='pain']Let us all hope this is not another false hope....[/QUOTE]

Lol, faggot. It won't be.

Haha, looking forward to it :)
Good luck

[quote name='high105']Haha, looking forward to it :)
Good luck[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm sure this will look amazing in the future

[quote name='high105']Yeah, I'm sure this will look amazing in the future[/QUOTE]

Means a lot :)

For the Minigame we were talking about earlier I had a suggestion that you may or may not like.
Well you said that they would type like ::survival and it would bank all items in their inv, and that they are wearing/equipping. Well some people like to organize their banks. Well if you made the teleport automatically deposit all of their items, that would possibly screw up their organized banks. So I was thinking if they had any items equipped or if they had items in their inventory. Then you could add a return to the command to stop the teleport, and then add a sendmessage saying something like, you cannot teleport here if you have any items equipped or in your inventory, please bank everything then try again.

[quote name='high105']For the Minigame we were talking about earlier I had a suggestion that you may or may not like.
Well you said that they would type like ::survival and it would bank all items in their inv, and that they are wearing/equipping. Well some people like to organize their banks. Well if you made the teleport automatically deposit all of their items, that would possibly screw up their organized banks. So I was thinking if they had any items equipped or if they had items in their inventory. Then you could add a return to the command to stop the teleport, and then add a sendmessage saying something like, you cannot teleport here if you have any items equipped or in your inventory, please bank everything then try again.[/QUOTE]

Yes, rather than ::survival i'll use an Object, possibly a Portal. And for the organized bank suggestion. That won't be hard at all i'll add it :)

Sign in to follow this