displee

Item Definitions Editor

Updated: fixed grounditem options and inventory options.

Just leave, you make me :FP:, the item editor was already released, you just put 718 on it. -.-

[quote name='OwnsterChief']Just leave, you make me :FP:, the item editor was already released, you just put 718 on it. -.-[/QUOTE]

Just quit, I redone the whole itemdefinitions class and a part of the editor it self. Look at the released 667/718 and this one fag. Then talk. Edited by displee

[quote name='displee']Just quit, I redone the whole itemdefinitions class and a part of the editor it self. Look at the released 667/718 and this one fag. Then talk.[/QUOTE]
Displee you think your so balls, you release shit everyone knows how to do.

[quote name='OwnsterChief']Displee you think your so balls, you release shit everyone knows how to do.[/QUOTE]

Haven't seen anyone with it and haven't seen you with it so stfu.

[quote name='displee']Haven't seen anyone with it and haven't seen you with it so stfu.[/QUOTE]
Nah, but I don't feel like starting a forum fight with your stupid ass, which no even likes you lol...

[quote name='OwnsterChief']Nah, but I don't feel like starting a forum fight with your stupid ass, which no even likes you lol...[/QUOTE]

Thought so, you can't say anything whaha.

Btw, I have more likes then you ever get on facebook :rofl: Edited by displee

Why does the f***ing client crash when you change anything in the cache?