Rich

Do you guys miss seeing these people active on RL?

Well, I just got to thinking, and it seems as if most of the people that were active as fuck when I first joined runelocus either got banned, or just stopped coming on here, so I'm going to make a list of all the people I miss seeing on here on a regular basis that used to come on here ALL THE TIME. By the way this is in no specific order.

iRepo
Mercenary
Zykev2
D Escobar
Godiam

Now, the people below are people I don't miss at all, but a couple of people I faintly remember when I first joined.

Acrylix, the guy that scammed Scotticus for 186M.
2uber4u, the annoying ass asian kid.

Guys, feel free to post below on anyone you miss, or anyone you don't miss. :p

Hell ya they was my nigga's

I miss these people and more a lot since that's what made RuneLocus fun. Not saying that it's less fun on here, but we were regular members, who were talking and browsing forums while having fun. I hope that some of them will come back or that we'll have new active members. If anyone remembers me with my old name: banana123456.

I don't even know half of them existed lol

I don't even know any of them,.

[quote name='`Tyluur']I don't even know any of them,.[/QUOTE]That's why I don't know how BZB does... O.o

[quote name='Rich`']That's why I don't know how BZB does... O.o[/QUOTE]

I don't know who they are I was just messing around that 2uber4u kid I would of probably used to do my math but that's all the Acrylix guy sounds like a complete faggot.