Beuner

Almost every emote (including the loyalty ones)

[quote name='korasi pr0dx']Why does the Celebrate emote show the same emote as Inner Power? However, in EmotesManager, they are both different emote Id's. :/[/QUOTE]

I already fixed that but that is up to u to fix. I am not releasing everything. I got every single emote working fine now.

Where is the run method :p i cant seem to find it (im a big noob)

[quote name='Beuner']I already fixed that but that is up to u to fix. I am not releasing everything. I got every single emote working fine now.[/QUOTE]
Oh kk lol. I told you caz I thought you didn't know about it. But i'll fix it :) I have the 'Celebrate' emote too with gfx :)

[quote name='iced mauled']Where is the run method :p i cant seem to find it (im a big noob)[/QUOTE]

Ugh...[code]public void run() {[/code] That. Edited by korasi pr0dx

[quote name='korasi pr0dx']Oh kk lol. I told you caz I thought you didn't know about it. But i'll fix it :) I have the 'Celebrate' emote too with gfx :)
[/QUOTE]

yeah me to, and i ran some loops for the dissappear one. The fix is pretty common sense tho, shouldn't take very long.
[MENTION=2748]Heroeswar[/MENTION], thanks.

Well there is like 15 of the public void run () { I have no Idea which one to put it under...?

The actual method... The others come from the WorldTask...

you forgot: import com.rs.game.ForceTalk;

[quote name='Zoda']you forgot: import com.rs.game.ForceTalk;[/QUOTE]

He didn't forget it, neither did I. That's your part to add. We are not adding everything like Beuner said.

[quote name='Zoda']you forgot: import com.rs.game.ForceTalk;[/QUOTE]

Importing is pretty much common sense. Everyone who's been a while on these forums should know how to import and the rest are just the leechers...