Sign in to follow this  
FallenScapeStaff

How to remove ANNOYING Message box text

Question

Hello. I have 317 PI, Mostly Based on InsidiaX and I'd like to know how to remove that: ''objectid: **** objectX: **** objectY: ****'' always appearing when I click object, It's really annoying and only causes spam in Message Box. Please Help soon as possible.

Image about what I mean.
[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2rf7inq.png[/IMG]

Thanks.

14 answers to this question

Have you tried searching for it first off? If you haven't, do so. Secondly, you're welcome.

[quote name='I c']Have you tried searching for it first off? If you haven't, do so. Secondly, you're welcome.[/QUOTE]
When I search for it, Wild 200 files appears. Some more info pl0x.

[quote name='OwnsterChief']If you can't do that, please leave, runelocus, you seem too retarded to even host a server.mongolkidmongolkidmongolkid[/QUOTE]

If you can't help in the Help section, then leave.

[MENTION=12]Ziek`[/MENTION], what I was saying, was [MENTION=56120]I c[/MENTION] was right and if you can search your source and remove a simple bit of code you shouldn't be here.

[quote name='OwnsterChief'][MENTION=12]Ziek`[/MENTION], what I was saying, was [MENTION=56120]I c[/MENTION] was right and if you can search your source and remove a simple bit of code you shouldn't be here.[/QUOTE]

You couldn't either at point, why don't you leave?

[quote name='OwnsterChief'][MENTION=12]Ziek`[/MENTION], what I was saying, was [MENTION=56120]I c[/MENTION] was right and if you can search your source and remove a simple bit of code you shouldn't be here.[/QUOTE]

And you can't seem to read, considering he said searching for that came up with a shitload of results.

[MENTION=12]Ziek`[/MENTION], if he searched it more specific it would be fine, Ahh well.

try looking in clickingButtons.java for it, or clickingObjects.java. Something to do with clicking, search your source for that.

[quote name='OwnsterChief'][MENTION=12]Ziek`[/MENTION], if he searched it more specific it would be fine, Ahh well.[/QUOTE]

How about giving him a little hint to get him going? Obviously searching for "objectId 6282 objectX: 3391 objectY: 2942" isn't going to turn up any results, and searching for "objectId", "objectX", or "objectY" will turn up a shitload of results.

Sign in to follow this