Sign in to follow this  
Robbie

Tribulation PK

[quote name='Tylers Pur3']Oh so they have only 400 players (which is prolly fake or at a peak time only, i didn't get a chance to look because I'm not installing their .exe) but since they only have 400 players, and are less than 1k votes behind soulsplit, sousplit has 2k players on. Now who feel's that that makes any logical sense?

Tribulation pk (ranked 2nd) (400 players apparently) 22,320 votes
Soulsplit (ranked 1st) (2k players) 23,400 votes

And also

Near reality (ranked 5th) (Over 1k players) 16,189 votes
Tribulation pk (ranked 2nd) (400 players) 22,320 votes.

Does your logic help you now Mr. Alex? Thanks for giving even more proof as to how that server cheats. Trust me, 400 players does NOT bring in that amount of votes. I would know.[/QUOTE]

Tyler, I am quite sure that you did not take your time to read what Ikiliki said about Soulspits votes. They have a seperate formula to figure out how many votes they have. At this point, I assume they have 50k+ votes but the formula has them at around 23k atm in an effort to not discourage the other servers on the toplist. The #3 server pwnxile has half the players TRPK does and they are only 1k votes away. It is also not strange that NR doesn't have alot of votes because I used to play is actively and it did not reward its players for voting so I never voted. Obviously if the reward is shit, no one is going to vote....

Thanks for your opinion.

Firstly at your attempt to state we are only 1000 less than soulsplit revolves around the fact that they literally get 100K+ votes in a month and this is proven. We do not cheat votes, and our staff are required to host an event every 1-2 days. Without doing so they would be demoted. Ontop of that just as on soulsplit and other servers there will be players who ask their friends to vote for the server. I don't understand what your getting at here. I get my staff to host events which makes people vote, and your claiming we cheat. Some playerbase's and communities are better than others. When I was a staff member on NRPK, over my 1 year stay, I voted next to like 5 times; So did everyone else. My old playerbase did not care about the server as much as the one now does.

If your players receive things which are better than other servers for voting, and things which they can only obtain from voting, they will vote. Daily. If you give them 500k on a server without an economy, they don't care, do they.

Your comparison of players of soulsplit having 2000 and getting that votes is heavily incorrect, As Ikiliki mentioned already, they would probably be 50k+ right now, but they have chosen a more respectful and better way to be kept on the toplist.

I also seem to notice you used to own a server. Was this before or after the calback feature was added to RuneLocus? I've been around here for 2 years and seen how much servers have cheated, and how much people didn't vote for my server as they could just x out and do ::reward. With the callback feature added here at RuneLocus players MUST actually vote and not just laze out.

[quote name='Legendari']Thanks for your opinion.

Firstly at your attempt to state we are only 1000 less than soulsplit revolves around the fact that they literally get 100K+ votes in a month and this is proven. We do not cheat votes, and our staff are required to host an event every 1-2 days. Without doing so they would be demoted. Ontop of that just as on soulsplit and other servers there will be players who ask their friends to vote for the server. I don't understand what your getting at here. I get my staff to host events which makes people vote, and your claiming we cheat. Some playerbase's and communities are better than others. When I was a staff member on NRPK, over my 1 year stay, I voted next to like 5 times; So did everyone else. My old playerbase did not care about the server as much as the one now does.

If your players receive things which are better than other servers for voting, and things which they can only obtain from voting, they will vote. Daily. If you give them 500k on a server without an economy, they don't care, do they.

Your comparison of players of soulsplit having 2000 and getting that votes is heavily incorrect, As Ikiliki mentioned already, they would probably be 50k+ right now, but they have chosen a more respectful and better way to be kept on the toplist.

I also seem to notice you used to own a server. Was this before or after the calback feature was added to RuneLocus? I've been around here for 2 years and seen how much servers have cheated, and how much people didn't vote for my server as they could just x out and do ::reward. With the callback feature added here at RuneLocus players MUST actually vote and not just laze out.[/QUOTE]

You cheat, that was a sad list of excuses, doesn't matter how many events you host, you cannot get that amount of votes with 500 players on, even though I know you do not have that many players on.

Lets say you do have 500 players on. There is no possible way you can have 23k votes in under 15 days. No possible way, I owned a server with over 600 legit players on and I did not reach that amount of votes. And if you did your graph would be steady, and yours is the furthest thing from steady. Dont pull this bullshit about "events"

And please don't use the "I was staff on NR" because I am good friends with Jordan and the other owners of NR. Edited by Tylers Pur3

[quote name='Tylers Pur3']You cheat, that was a sad list of excuses, doesn't matter how many events you host, you cannot get that amount of votes with 500 players on, even though I know you do not have that many players on.

Lets say you do have 500 players on. There is no possible way you can have 23k votes in under 15 days. No possible way, I owned a server with over 600 legit players on and I did not reach that amount of votes. And if you did your graph would be steady, and yours is the furthest thing from steady. Dont pull this bullshit about "events"

And please don't use the "I was staff on NR" because I am good friends with Jordan and the other owners of NR.[/QUOTE]

You realize kids will try to get their friends to vote? It's the same on soulsplit. I've seen retards posting stuff like that on facebook for votes, Skype and more. I don't know what that has to do with me, the OWNER. Players vote near everyday, and we have a big playerbase that doesn't even log in forums or ingame very much but do continue to vote. I don't know what your trying to get at. I told you. I do not CHEAT. I don't understand what your trying to get me to say. I get my staff to host events. I do drop parties. I have a vote shop. What do you want from me, your hear repeatedly stating the same thing over and over which is not true.

What are you talking about, I stated I was staff on NR-PK for a good near a year. You being friends with Jordan or anyone else means nothing to me. I was staff when he was nothing but an SS and went to mod in literally 2 days. You knowing them does not mean I did not vote when I was staff, cause no-one did. I don't know what your trying to say AT ALL. Your either stupid or just trying to start crap, cause I talked about ME VOTING while I was on NRPK. What does that have to do with you knowing the owners?

Let's take a look at other server's vote statistics, this is how players vote and how much they are motivated to vote in 2012.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/qJIOb.png[/IMG]

Now onto the next thing. Guests on most forums are usually bots/50%+ of them are normally either faked on forums, or the forums being accessed by something directly and shows up as a guests.

Let's look at their forum activity from the guy who started this topic.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/0kphm.png[/IMG]

Now let's compare it to ours from the same time frame. Please note that as the first post report has 1800 VOTES on the 2nd of July. If you divide 24000 Votes Our current right now by 15 days (July 2-July 17) that is 1600 votes per day. Steady. We obtain near or close to the same amount EVERY day.

Your saying you had a server with 600 players in total? Or peak time online? There is a big difference. I assume as I said before you have a server that was before he added the Callback feature, which makes players have to vote, without just closing their runelocus page and not voting. Which means if you had 600+ on peak you would be getting probably 500+ per day minimum.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/pCVXu.png[/IMG]

These are our users from the current time. Please note how many are registered. The total currently online that are registered are 282- OUR PLAYERS ONLINE ARE NEAR 7X THAT OF THE SERVER THAT GAINED ONLY 300 VOTES LESS THAN US. As SHOWN BELOW. This is not including the GUESTS which is 90% of his online currently.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/T4Cyj.png[/IMG]

What is this? A player saying he will vote repeatedly for 5 hours - And the owner says thank's for the votes. What are you talking about?

[url]http://pwnxile.com/index.php?topic=22335.msg189308#msg189308[/url]

Go ahead and try to delete it Robbie I've already got it screenied - This is not an attempt to claim you cheat. But merely just showing the server of the guy who reported me.

Now lets take a look at inception forums. As I stated before Guests are 80-90% not actual users. Look at their votes, and compare it to ours. Also note his online users are from the past 24 hours. Ours are not.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/N0V1d.png[/IMG]

Do I accuse them of cheating? No. Do you? No. Please stop attempting to attack me and my community without just cause or reason.

[B][U]I WOULD like to let all server owners know that this is not an attack on your server or community. I don't believe in doing so and I would not. It is a mere comparison of how unjust this topic is.[/U][/B] Edited by Legendari

[quote name='Legendari']You realize kids will try to get their friends to vote? It's the same on soulsplit. I've seen retards posting stuff like that on facebook for votes, Skype and more. I don't know what that has to do with me, the OWNER. Players vote near everyday, and we have a big playerbase that doesn't even log in forums or ingame very much but do continue to vote. I don't know what your trying to get at. I told you. I do not CHEAT. I don't understand what your trying to get me to say. I get my staff to host events. I do drop parties. I have a vote shop. What do you want from me, your hear repeatedly stating the same thing over and over which is not true.

What are you talking about, I stated I was staff on NR-PK for a good near a year. You being friends with Jordan or anyone else means nothing to me. I was staff when he was nothing but an SS and went to mod in literally 2 days. You knowing them does not mean I did not vote when I was staff, cause no-one did. I don't know what your trying to say AT ALL. Your either stupid or just trying to start crap, cause I talked about ME VOTING while I was on NRPK. What does that have to do with you knowing the owners?

Let's take a look at other server's vote statistics, this is how players vote and how much they are motivated to vote in 2012.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/qJIOb.png[/IMG]

Now onto the next thing. Guests on most forums are usually bots/50%+ of them are normally either faked on forums, or the forums being accessed by something directly and shows up as a guests.

Let's look at their forum activity from the guy who started this topic.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/0kphm.png[/IMG]

Now let's compare it to ours from the same time frame. Please note that as the first post report has 1800 VOTES on the 2nd of July. If you divide 24000 Votes Our current right now by 15 days (July 2-July 17) that is 1600 votes per day. Steady. We obtain near or close to the same amount EVERY day.

Your saying you had a server with 600 players in total? Or peak time online? There is a big difference. I assume as I said before you have a server that was before he added the Callback feature, which makes players have to vote, without just closing their runelocus page and not voting. Which means if you had 600+ on peak you would be getting probably 500+ per day minimum.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/pCVXu.png[/IMG]

These are our users from the current time. Please note how many are registered. The total currently online that are registered are 282- OUR PLAYERS ONLINE ARE NEAR 7X THAT OF THE SERVER THAT GAINED ONLY 300 VOTES LESS THAN US. As SHOWN BELOW. This is not including the GUESTS which is 90% of his online currently.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/T4Cyj.png[/IMG]

What is this? A player saying he will vote repeatedly for 5 hours - And the owner says thank's for the votes. What are you talking about?

[url]http://pwnxile.com/index.php?topic=22335.msg189308#msg189308[/url]

Go ahead and try to delete it Robbie I've already got it screenied - This is not an attempt to claim you cheat. But merely just showing the server of the guy who reported me.

Now lets take a look at inception forums. As I stated before Guests are 80-90% not actual users. Look at their votes, and compare it to ours. Also note his online users are from the past 24 hours. Ours are not.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/N0V1d.png[/IMG]

Do I accuse them of cheating? No. Do you? No. Please stop attempting to attack me and my community without just cause or reason.

[B][U]I WOULD like to let all server owners know that this is not an attack on your server or community. I don't believe in doing so and I would not. It is a mere comparison of how unjust this topic is.[/U][/B][/QUOTE]

Yes i know Inception also cheats since they went from rank 8 one day, to rank 3rd the next month. Pwnxile also might be cheating since they never had this many votes especially since their eco reset cut their playerbase in half.

Trust me, only cheaters check this board to make sure no one is calling them out on the cheating they are doing. Any legit server would't even waste their time doing this shit. Trust me, i KNOW what your doing. You cannot say ANYTHING to change my mind, quit trying to pull all this bullshit. Edited by Tylers Pur3

[quote name='Tylers Pur3']Yes i know Inception also cheats since they went from rank 8 one day, to rank 3rd the next month. Pwnxile also might be cheating since they never had this many votes especially since their eco reset cut their playerbase in half.

Trust me, only cheaters check this board to make sure no one is calling them out on the cheating they are doing. Any legit server would't even waste their time doing this shit. Trust me, i KNOW what your doing. You cannot say ANYTHING to change my mind, quit trying to pull all this bullshit.[/QUOTE]

Thank's for proving how much of a joke you are. I'm done here.

[quote name='Legendari']Thanks for your opinion.

I also seem to notice you used to own a server. Was this before or after the calback feature was added to RuneLocus? I've been around here for 2 years and seen how much servers have cheated, and how much people didn't vote for my server as they could just x out and do ::reward. With the callback feature added here at RuneLocus players MUST actually vote and not just laze out.[/QUOTE]

Even though your votes have been reset around 3-4 times in the past for votebotting, so have you suddenly given up votebotting?

[quote name='Legendari']Thank's for proving how much of a joke you are. I'm done here.[/QUOTE]

Lol cheater. It seem's you've even been reset in the past for cheating, you weren't on runelocus at all last month (or atleast not in the top 20) and now you jump to second? And also, I dont see your advertisements on any other website, no top100, no mmorpg, no gtop? Because you cant cheat on those. Your server is saaaad.

[quote name='Tylers Pur3']I use to think you were smart. Until i saw how easily these cheating children can fool you. They say they are having a voting event, have you ever realized that when they say their "event" to their 50 players and get hundreds of votes that all their event is, is turning on their votebot?

I don't even have a server anymore, but it pains me to see how Ikiliki is allowing these cheaters to ruin his toplist, and he won't reset them. Here's another easy way to see if their cheating, 3 servers are above Near reality, those three server player counts combined aren't even close to near reality's player count. But yet Ikiiki has no "proof" and won't reset them. How are you expected to get proof? Are you waiting for the owner to openly admit to it before you can reset him? I personally think Ikiliki is just scared he will be DDoSed if he resets anyone anymore.

Sorry for the rant, but i just couldn't hold that in anymore.[/QUOTE]

playerbase != vote count

Plus, take a look at this post..
[quote name='Ikiliki']Their votes revolve around their staff doing events, as in, an administrator yelling things like: [I]".... Event after 50 votes".
[/I]So obviously, they'll not gain those amount of votes all the time, but only when the staff is online and is organizing such events.

The largest vote increment and this report were made just after I made a lot of changes to the voting system, which basically broke every single vote bot around and required their developers to patch the vote bots. This was even confirmed by the founder of Votebot.us, even though his bot was taken offline at that very moment anyway. So anyone who uses to do so, please stop accusing everybody of using Votebots without knowing how things are actually working behind the scenes.[/QUOTE]

Don't insult someone's intelligence just because you look at things with a closed mind.