poesy700

[317/562/667] Services starting from 0,01$

[I]HUGE VOUCH for this guy!

bought:
- Autodonation
- Vote4cash
- Hiscores

works perfect and good service! thank you very much.
( this counts as 3 vouch's, fast service!)[/I]

1/5 votes work, 1/7 donates works, only hiscores works perfect.
I asked for refund and didnt get anything back.

BADSERVICE.

guys who vouch for this boy, check your vote system. It doesnt always claim ur votes. I get 50 reports a day about fail vote system.. Edited by Xerialtje

BAD SERVICE.

First off all, vote4cash didnt work so i asked to fix this.
He gave me the oppurtunity to choose for Auth system, alright thats nice of him.
That olso didnt work.
I ask him to teamview and fix the problem. NO ANSWER.

He uses scripts from tutorials here and cant even install them. I thought he was legit scripter but he isnt.
I asked for refund and I will never see my money again.

Paid and no service?
15 years old, i gotta knew it...
0/10

[quote name='Xerialtje']BAD SERVICE.

He gave me the oppurtunity to choose for Auth system, alright thats nice of him.
That olso didnt work.

He uses scripts from tutorials here and cant even install them. I thought he was legit scripter but he isnt.

Paid and no service?
0/10[/QUOTE]

Well first of all my system works it worked for like 7 days then you tell me on skype it doesnt work i go check it out and you messed alot with the code no where on my thread do i mention a money back guarentee or whatever and you were basicly threatening me with "im gonna chargeback my money" bro go ahead i did my service and it worked when i did it afterwards im not responsible with you fucking up the code. And no you dont get 50 reports a day you barely have 6 players online. "15 years old i gotta knew it" Wow thats really age racist cause lots of coders around here and other rsps community's start young with coding 14-16 and are pretty good at it. Please just gtfo of my thread. BTW he also threatened me with "ill tell all my players to post on your thread youre a scammer" well go ahead thats really immature even tho youre the one thats 21 years old fucking dumbass FYI i blocked you on skype and i highly recommend anybody not to do any payment with him cause he is most likely to charge it back he told me "Youre selling code its just air i can chargeback my money you have no proof"

Heads up for you runelocus folks.

Give me 1 reason i would scam you i have 20 vouches and i have done services up to 50-100$ and you think id scam you for your 10$?? Please gtfo.

[quote name='Xerialtje']BAD SERVICE.

That olso didnt work.

Paid and no service?
0/10[/QUOTE]

Seems legit? Or not.,

----

O.T

Had another 100$ worth of services thank you. another vouch.

Hey im looking for alot of help ill pay up to 30-40$ for it all (:

Don't trade him, he's a scammer..
He does fine on small ammounts, but i asked him to create a forum for 50+$. He always said he was busy and then after two weeks, he just logged out. He never came back on skype, ignored my pm's on runelocus. I ordered it on 8th october, still nothing. So everyone, don't trade him lol

[quote name='ilovecookies']Don't trade him, he's a scammer..
He does fine on small ammounts, but i asked him to create a forum for 50+$. He always said he was busy and then after two weeks, he just logged out. He never came back on skype, ignored my pm's on runelocus. I ordered it on 8th october, still nothing. So everyone, don't trade him lol[/QUOTE]

We solved this already on skype: poesy700 :P

BUMP STILL DOING SERVICES !!!