poesy700

[317/562/667] Services starting from 0,01$

[quote name='luka2005']Payed for vote4cash, he did it, then i wanted it to be adjusted + payed for a high scores, he had to go and told me "he will email me the vote4cash updated, and high scores" all payed for, got no email. Very disappointing, he scammed my money, i hope he reply's to this message[/QUOTE]
Proof? :)

[quote name='luka2005']Payed for vote4cash, he did it, then i wanted it to be adjusted + payed for a high scores, he had to go and told me "he will email me the vote4cash updated, and high scores" all payed for, got no email. Very disappointing, he scammed my money, i hope he reply's to this message[/QUOTE]
I lost your e-mail somehow and sent you the mediafire link through offline skype message please try to contact me before accusing of stuff :P

EDIT:

Pmed you thru runelocus with the link ;)

i need you to make the Autodonation soon, let me know when you can

I'm looking to buy everything on you offer i have 100$ to get the server started. i added you on skype. I posted on the other thread too i need it done quickly i will be using the forums i made though i paid money for the template. I want to use Ubuntu 12.04 or CentOS5 its up to you. i need all this setup then i'm hiring coder next month so i need it setup. Thanks add me on skype

[quote name='Kilaphos']I'm looking to buy everything on you offer i have 100$ to get the server started. i added you on skype. I posted on the other thread too i need it done quickly i will be using the forums i made though i paid money for the template. I want to use Ubuntu 12.04 or CentOS5 its up to you. i need all this setup then i'm hiring coder next month so i need it setup. Thanks add me on skype[/QUOTE]

Added u willing to do bussiness with you.

Accepted skype invite.

Im back from school camp and can do services now!

[quote name='CoderJesse']Vouch for this guy, auto donate went smoothly and works 100% :).[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the vouch still doing services soon planning to extend my service to other rsps community's. :)

I bought auto-donation from this guy for my 718 Matrix source. I didn't have RemoteMYSQL at the time so we only stopped at the server sided. After a long two weeks I finally got my paid domain and told him if he could finish and he did! This guy right here is 100% legit and will always finish his work to gain that reputation! I may even do Vote4Cash now after I get my beta up :P

Anyone that is anyone will want to contact this guy! He even converted the server sided part from Dementhium to Matrix! <3

Thanked and Thanks bro!

Edit - I even sent him an extra $10 just to test out the Donations and it all worked and got my $10 back! 100% best service! Edited by _Jordan