Sign in to follow this  
StrikeX

667 Npc Changing coords

Question

i got a lil problem with my source well im using NRS3server 667

when i go to: unpackedSpawnsList.txt

i chached the coords of the npc but when i compile close server-source than save run the server
the npc is not there its at his old spot what can i do please ?

[COLOR="#FF0000"]My Msn:[/COLOR] [email][email protected][/email]

10 answers to this question

When you save it you have to delete the packed spawns so it reloads

[quote name='`Josh']When you save it you have to delete the packed spawns so it reloads[/QUOTE]

if i do it all the npc will remove in server

.. so dump your npc spawns list then add those to the unspawned??

[quote name='P1cklez'].. so dump your npc spawns list then add those to the unspawned??[/QUOTE]

i dont see the npc that i wanna edit in unspawned folder -.-

NPCSpawning.java..... the rest is up to you..... Its my old source thats been edited lol

[quote name='Chronicscape']NPCSpawning.java..... the rest is up to you..... Its my old source thats been edited lol[/QUOTE]
To bad its not your source >.> its Prothieums source that I developed with adam and jeremy nothing to do with your source.

[quote name='`Josh']To bad its not your source >.> its Prothieums source that I developed with adam and jeremy nothing to do with your source.[/QUOTE]

not what i see in a couple files inside but ok keep thinkin that... you may have obtained it through some other ways but still its got my coding inside it. and nubs still forget to remove my name from leeches.... thats how u can tell ur a noob.

[quote name='Chronicscape']not what i see in a couple files inside but ok keep thinkin that... you may have obtained it through some other ways but still its got my coding inside it. and nubs still forget to remove my name from leeches.... thats how u can tell ur a noob.[/QUOTE]
Are you serious? Prothieum was out before your server everything there is from us.

[quote name='`Josh']Are you serious? Prothieum was out before your server everything there is from us.[/QUOTE]

lol sure it was... mine was up way before urs and mine got taken down so bite me lil girl. ot want a cookie?

Sign in to follow this