Sign in to follow this  
tlozoot

317 TutorialS 317 (For beginners and others i guess)

I'm trying to make a shop. But I see that you have to go to shops.cfg. What if I don't have shops.cfg? Please help, thanks!

guys for some PI Autospawn could be Shops.java or sumthin like that just add their coords

I got it all working now. One question though, I'm wanting to make a tele command ::donorzone or something like that, how do I make it so only donators can tele there and use that command?

[quote name='tlozoot']I have posted 7 tutorials for 317 servers and everyone just comes and takes it without even replying wtf .. I'ma stop making more tuts if no one replys..[/QUOTE]

God how ignorint... They don't have to say anything, although it would help, you make tut's knowing that it has helped someone, not for thanks and bullshit

hey u should add some tuts like making the starter like ::starter and then u try again and u dont get. because what u did there it gives u can get a starter every 0 secs lol. dont ask me how to make it once idk lol

Thanks, this will help me out a lot with an upcoming project.

This thread is reaaaaally old, but since it can still help others today....I shall bump it ! ;D

Is delta even alive still ? :o

Sign in to follow this