Sign in to follow this  
garion

noting runs for me

Question

i have spent the last 4 days looking at multiple clients and sources i downloaded many i change the ip to my no ip i have port forwarding enabled my port works but no matter what server i download i dont even get to log in i either get error connecting to server or error_game_js5crc i really really really am frustrated with this if some one could point me in the direction of a good and easy source to adapt to and learn coding 525+ or 317 loading chaotics etc please inform me on here please tell me step by step guide what to do once you have your source its really annoying

if you could tell me what to do with source and client for multiple 317,525 i would be very gratefull

4 answers to this question

for you to play make the ip in the clinet 127.0.0.1 the ip in the client to plate make it too 127.0.0.1. and make sure is has a cache or autodownload cache

sorry for my poor grammer im brand new to coding i havent even gotten one server online yet where do i put the cuache do i use the client cache or the source cache???

Change your client ip to: 127.0.0.1

May I ask what source/client you are using?

If your source is hosted off a VPS or another computer, you change the client ip to your no-ip. Example: example989.no-ip.org

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Start off with a 317 PI Source, that's alot easier. Also, use a No-ip, and check if you portforwarded correctly: [url]www.canyouseeme.org[/url] write in "43594" and see if the port is open.

If you need more help, just send me a PM.

Sign in to follow this