Holy Cow

How to fix java.lang.NullPointerException spam in Insidiax.

Okay, so I spent a while looking for the fix and I finally found it, so I'm going to give everyone the fix. So, if you download the Insidiax client, it will spam this in CMD:

[CODE]java.lang.NullPointerException[/CODE]

This will cause lagg on your server, which you don't want. So, to fix it, simply go to the cache, then go to your sprites folder. Go to the folder summonTab and copy the file SUMMON 1.png. Once you've done that, go back to your sprites folder and paste it. Finally, simply rename it to
SUM 0.png, and it'll fix the spam.

Hope this helped. Sorry if this is in the wrong section, a moderator can move it if they want.

[quote name='Holy Cow']Okay, so I spent a while looking for the fix and I finally found it, so I'm going to give everyone the fix. So, if you download the Insidiax client, it will spam this in CMD:

[CODE]java.lang.NullPointerException[/CODE]

This will cause lagg on your server, which you don't want. So, to fix it, simply go to the cache, then go to your sprites folder. Go to the folder summonTab and copy the file SUMMON 1.png. Once you've done that, go back to your sprites folder and paste it. Finally, simply rename it to
SUM 0.png, and it'll fix the spam.

Hope this helped. Sorry if this is in the wrong section, a moderator can move it if they want.[/QUOTE]

Will surely help newcomers, thanks for the fix :)

[quote name='JasonQlueses']Did this and got another error, LOL[/QUOTE]

What's the error?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6346[/ATTACH]

i did that...and now it spams it with this