Ikiliki

User Tagging is now available!

Thanks to a suggestion made by [MENTION=28]Christopher[/MENTION], I've added user tagging to the forum.
I'm sure most of you are familiar with user tagging (used on Facebook, Twitter, etc.), so I'm not bothered going deep into it.

When you @Tag a user in a post, the user will receive a notification. This is a great way to involve someone in a thread, give someone credits and so on. I've disabled notification on quotes for now, because I believe that's going to cause some annoyance.

[MENTION=1]Ikiliki[/MENTION]

I love you man

[MENTION=1]Ikiliki[/MENTION], Good shit man.

[MENTION=1]Ikiliki[/MENTION] ?

I could've known I'd get tags loll

good job [MENTION=1]Ikiliki[/MENTION] xD!

I don't know if it would be possible to remove this option from code tags or disable this in a thread, because I mentioned 'auth' because of [MENTION=52317]auth[/MENTION]or in Java class files ;)

[quote name='Hash']I don't know if it would be possible to remove this option from code tags or disable this in a thread, because I mentioned 'auth' because of @[URL="http://www.runelocus.com/forums/member.php?u=52317"]auth[/URL]or in Java class files ;)[/QUOTE]
Ain't possible, and isn't a problem to me.

ikiliki could you add too something like a thanks system cause their is a working thanks buttong but it would be great that it also shows like thank x time in x posts.
and gave x thank