Rich

Webclient Tutorial [PI]

Hey Rich my Client Side asnt got a Bin File so what do i do? If you can help me add me on Skype please Name is ; Luke.wills69 thank you

Rich please help me. Ill do anything if you can help me. I get done with the jarmake but when i test it out on the html it says: "error click for details". My skype name is: uiotube

Please help me dude!

[quote name='helpmeplease']Rich please help me. Ill do anything if you can help me. I get done with the jarmake but when i test it out on the html it says: "error click for details". My skype name is: uiotube

Please help me dude![/QUOTE]

Copy the error and post it here, we'll then be able to help you.

Ok so when I double click the webclient.html to test it a page pops up. I then click run java like you would always do when playing a rsps. But after that a error called "error, click for details" pops up. When I right click and hit details it says it has to do something with the client.class.

Once again my skype is: uiotube

If anyone can help me fix this problem I will love you (no homo) and rep+++++++++ you xD

I don't understand where you put the cashdownloader.java file we made?

[quote name='Lemonns']I don't understand where you put the cashdownloader.java file we made?[/QUOTE]You put it with your client files, in the folder that has the .java files.

Hi I've Jarred my client and everything lol, but i'm stuck on what to do with the webhost... Basically i'm using SMFNew 2.0 Something and my website is smffy,com Please help me.

[QUOTE]CacheDownloader.java:22: error: cannot find symbol
private client client;
^
symbol: class client
CacheDownloader.java:31: error: cannot find symbol
public CacheDownloader(client client) {
^
symbol: class client
2 errors
Finished!
Press any key to continue . . .
[/QUOTE]
When I try to compile..

Other people say they can't join my server, before i jarred the file the ip was put in incorrectly.. How do i fix this?