dragonkk

Matrix 718

[quote name='Cjay0091']We have been running matrix for half a year now.[/QUOTE]
As I said, some of the others haven't lasted as long I hope this one does well..

[quote name='SolitudeX']As I said, some of the others haven't lasted as long I hope this one does well..[/QUOTE]

That's not what you said. ._.

So full 718? Not the loading 667?

[quote name='shades']So full 718? Not the loading 667?[/QUOTE]

Yes.
mts

[quote name='shades']So full 718? Not the loading 667?[/QUOTE]

What part of "Matrix 718" do you not understand? O.o

[quote name='Orient']Okay, so Matrix only lasted for a month? That started off as RuneEscape. Dkk and Emily worked on that for awhile, then Dkk added Cjay in and kicked out Emily. They added Apache into the dev team, then Sonic. Now comes Mystic Flow and Emperor, Mystic gets kicked out. Now, here we are. With this, I don't think they're going to stop working on this considering their player base is, on average, over 300-400 players on at any given time.

So, taking all of this into consideration, I think you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Oh, by the way, RuneEscape started about 7 months ago. ;3[/QUOTE]

I was never kicked out, and the project started as Alaric, which Alex joined with me. Then over time, we changed the name to Matrix, allowed both Sonic and Cjay to join, and then I just became highly in active and dropped out.

[quote name='Emily']I was never kicked out, and the project started as Alaric, which Alex joined with me. Then over time, we changed the name to Matrix, allowed both Sonic and Cjay to join, and then I just became highly in active and dropped out.[/QUOTE]

Alex told Tyler you were. O.o

Here's current progress:
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/2ef6dtw.png[/IMG]

Added like 10+ packets already today.