Sign in to follow this  
General

Rune-Regrets PvP (Final)

[CENTER][img]http://i.imgur.com/tilMp.png[/img][/CENTER]

Final version of Rune-Regrets is going to be a PvP version as I am really interested in making a PvP Server and having it online for a while. It is still being planned as you read this but development starts today! After my long 3-4 month break from programming RSPS I have decided to make one last final server that may take time to develop as I have work ect now to think about as I have left college and have free time currently.

[B]What to expect in Rune-Regrets:[/B]
-New Interfaces
-Possible new way around pking
-New minigames
-Possibly a few things from MW3 put in to give it that good feeling.
-Expect great things!

I am still not sure wether I should gather a team for this or do it solo, I am more likely to do it solo than have a team as I don't want anything messing up for my final server and I actually want to release this for people to use who else is interested in a pking server, I will have this up for a week but it is most definitely going to be an official release! The code will be made as easy as possible for everyone and new ways to leach :P

[spoiler="images"]
coming soon.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler="videos"]
coming soon.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Progression"]
Coming later today!
[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Support us?"]
coming soon.
[/spoiler]

sorry for such little detail right now I wanted to get the thread over and done with and it will be updated most likely daily.

Thanks,

-General.

Sign in to follow this