Spear

Good ol' fishing

Anyone here ever go fishing?

Just bought a Frog Hollow Body lure, REALLY good for bass - [url]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004BLE73K/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=A364EMG98WC7R6[/url]

Also got a new Shakespeare Ugly Stik spinning lure + rod combo - [url]http://www.amazon.com/Shakespeare-Medium-Action-Bigwater-Spinning/dp/B002ZTXAEC/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1337648149&sr=8-8[/url]

I really want to go to Lake Okeechobee in southern Florida, it's the biggest lake in the U.S. and it swarms with fish. I also want to learn fly fishing.

brb putting a pole in the water to drag out a fish and kill it while it's suffocating lol

[quote name='Sethy']brb putting a pole in the water to drag out a fish and kill it while it's suffocating lol[/QUOTE]

I let my fish free.

[quote name='Spear']I let my fish free.[/QUOTE]

Oh then I salute you good sir. :D

[quote name='Sethy']brb putting a pole in the water to drag out a fish and kill it while it's suffocating lol[/QUOTE]

... I thought the only way to do it was to set them on fire immediately?

[quote name='Sethy']Oh then I salute you good sir. :D[/QUOTE]

Thank ya. If I do kill an animal, I kill it instantly. Anyone who makes an animal suffer is a faggot, unless it's a bee or a fire ant or some shit. When I go hunting I only shoot deer, etc in their killspot. If I'm not for sure, I won't shoot. Same with fish, turtles, etc. I caught a snapping turtle one time that was bad for the pond I was fishing in so I cut its spine and it was instant death. Not the idiots who smash its shell and make it suffer and shit.

[quote name='Spear']Thank ya. If I do kill an animal, I kill it instantly. Anyone who makes an animal suffer is a faggot, unless it's a bee or a fire ant or some shit. When I go hunting I only shoot deer, etc in their killspot. If I'm not for sure, I won't shoot. Same with fish, turtles, etc. I caught a snapping turtle one time that was bad for the pond I was fishing in so I cut its spine and it was instant death. Not the idiots who smash its shell and make it suffer and shit.[/QUOTE]
No ones really sure if thats instant. They just did tests on mice and found that their brain is still active for a few seconds after they euthanize them. Just saying :p. But yeah I go fishing in a pond near my house and occasionally deep sea fishing. I eat my fish though

I went ocean fishing two days ago. I caught a bluefish. I wanted them to put it back in the water, but instead they put it in a black box where they let it swim in it's own blood until they cut it up and chummed the water with it.

Either way, fishing is fun :D

now ladies let's not get our panties in a wad.

i only believe fishing is appropriate if you are going to consume what you fish, [B]it is not a sport[/B] it is a method of hunting for food in my opinion, i actually think who ever practice it as a sport and throws the dead fish away should have their fishing license revoked.

Bullshit its not a sport. People make millions off of it, just like football of any other sport. Dont try to tell me it's not a sport...