Sign in to follow this  
dawson1

[help] adding custom items 317 pi [help]

Question

Hey im trying to add a korasi or anything else into my server what file do i put the models in ?
and could some one elxplain wut all these things mean when you add in a item

[CODE]case 15295:
itemDef.actions = new String[5];
itemDef.actions[1] = "Wear";
itemDef.name = "(Already know what this is )"; //Name
itemDef.description = " (i already know what this is)".getBytes(); //Description
itemDef.originalModelColors = new int[1];
itemDef.modifiedModelColors = new int[1];
itemDef.originalModelColors[0] = 0;
itemDef.modifiedModelColors[0] =;
itemDef.modelID = ;//2529
itemDef.modelZoom = ;
itemDef.modelRotation1 = ;
itemDef.modelRotation2 = ;
itemDef.modelOffset2 = ;
itemDef.modelOffset1 = ;
itemDef.maleEquip1 = ;//509
itemDef.femaleEquip1 = ;//509
break;[/CODE]

Some one please help thanks :0 Edited by dawson1

5 answers to this question

You add them into the ItemDef.java in your Client folder (You should already have some things in there so scroll down the file until you find something similar to this and add it after the "break;" of that.)

As for explaining I'll give it a go...
[CODE]
case 15295: //The Item ID for the new Item
itemDef.actions = new String[5]; //The "5" represents how many actions the item may has as maximum
itemDef.actions[1] = "Wear"; //The "1"
itemDef.name = "(Already know what this is )"; //Name
itemDef.description = " (i already know what this is)".getBytes(); //Description
itemDef.originalModelColors = new int[1]; //How many Models are being recoloured is the "1"
itemDef.modifiedModelColors = new int[1]; //How many Models are being recoloured is the "1"
itemDef.originalModelColors[0] = 0; //The model id is the "[0]" and the original colour is the "0"
itemDef.modifiedModelColors[0] =; //The model id is the "[0]" and the new colour is the "=;" part :|
itemDef.modelID = ; //2529 - This is the model id for the item in your inventory (Located in the Cache)
itemDef.modelZoom = ; //The amount of zoom to apply to the model (This is usually given and is not advised to change for beginners)
itemDef.modelRotation1 = ; //Any Model rotation on the "x" axis (Same advice as above)
itemDef.modelRotation2 = ; //Any Model rotation on the "y" axis (Same advice as above)
itemDef.modelOffset2 = ; //Not sure
itemDef.modelOffset1 = ; //Not sure
itemDef.maleEquip1 = ; //509 - The id of the model that is equiped by males (Located in the Cache)
itemDef.femaleEquip1 = ; //509 - The id of the model that is equiped by females (Located in the Cache)
break;[/CODE]

Remember that some of the above things are just guesses so might not be correct, most of them will be but some might not.

Hope this Helps.

ok but what file do i add the model like the picture?

Do you mean where do you put the model files?
If so I am assuming your Cache is seperate to your client, if it is go to C:\ and look for your Cache folder, and go to the Raw folder inside that and place the ####.dat file in there. Re-compile and go.

However if your Cache is not seperate to your client go to your client folder and look for the "Raw" folder and place your ####.dat in there and re-compile and go. This should now work.

If you need anymore help add my Skype: nunners978

Hope this Helps

ok and could u just gimme the basic tele command i lost myn just a one like ::home for normal players thanks

[quote name='dawson1']ok and could u just gimme the basic tele command i lost myn just a one like ::home for normal players thanks[/QUOTE]

You want to add korasi and you don't even know how to add a teleport? you should learn the basics first bro..

Sign in to follow this