p.s. you must be new here?

nothing is changed mate.... well except home. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Bro im here since 2006.
and no im not a moderator.

[quote name='tinniwinie']i bet you're mod there? defending your server? lol
ign: evil perhaps?

I can understand your critisism but also remember that from the actual obtaining of the source to the current date is very short, there's only been so much I can do in a certain time frame, we are also working on the Minecraft Server and WoW server, as well as my stupid school requirements seeing as I am 18 and finishing my 12 and final year of highschool.

[B]Back to updates![/B]

Forum accounts are now DIRECTLY linked to the Personal Highscores pages. (See image below)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5338[/ATTACH]

There is a showcase of the top 4 players on the index. This is databased linked, automatically updated upon page refresh, and will only show the top 4 players, exactly how Jagex formatted theirs, all I was given though was the CSS and original HTML, these btw, once again will provide the appropriate link to the users Highscores.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5339[/ATTACH]

There's been changes to Forum Avatars, and I am currently working on getting the Spark Leaders Avatars to be updated with the Account username as well, but there's more I need to learn about vBulletin before I do that.

[U]Alternatively, there's be a few new hits, and I discourage my players from spamming other servers, it's not right, but you may see them, bump this post every now and then as it is suggested on my forum.[/U] Edited by Murilirum

[quote name='tinniwinie']i bet you're mod there? defending your server? lol
ign: evil perhaps?

Hes not a mod on there the only mods on there are me and Evil and i'm a forum mod and Evil is a player mod.

[QUOTE=Kineticz';637077]

There is a showcase of the top 4 players on the index. This is databased linked, automatically updated upon page refresh, and will only show the top 4 players, exactly how Jagex formatted theirs, all I was given though was the CSS and original HTML, these btw, once again will provide the appropriate link to the users Highscores.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5339[/ATTACH]
[/QUOTE]

haha im #2 player now:) where is my picture:P

Erm, Was actually going to check this.. Website is down?

[quote name='Scotticus']Erm, Was actually going to check this.. Website is down?[/QUOTE]

It's down for now hes working on it

[quote name='BZB']It's down for now hes working on it[/QUOTE]

Alright, Thanks

vBulletin 4.0.2 wasn't a smart choice, I was notified of a very bad exploit about it, so I am re-integrating the Highscores, Server, website, and database structure to work with IPBoards instead :) Will be up later tomorrow.

Sign in to follow this