Arash

Need Help Building My Computer

[quote name='Ryan']Sure as hell doesn't seem like it.[/QUOTE]

Explain the architecture in the new cards then? Or what I should do with a logical stop in a processor?

[quote name='Christopher']Explain the architecture in the new cards then? Or what I should do with a logical stop in a processor?[/QUOTE]
[URL="http://cdn2.mos.techradar.com//Review%20images/TechRadar/Computing/Components/Nvidia%20GTX%20680/GeForce_GTX_680_Block_Diagram_FINAL-580-100.jpg"]http://cdn2.mos.techradar.com//Review%20images/TechRadar/Computing/Components/Nvidia%20GTX%20680/GeForce_GTX_680_Block_Diagram_FINAL-580-100.jpg[/URL]

I love how you can't comment about my previous post because you know you lost.

[quote name='Ryan'][URL="http://cdn2.mos.techradar.com//Review%20images/TechRadar/Computing/Components/Nvidia%20GTX%20680/GeForce_GTX_680_Block_Diagram_FINAL-580-100.jpg"]http://cdn2.mos.techradar.com//Review%20images/TechRadar/Computing/Components/Nvidia%20GTX%20680/GeForce_GTX_680_Block_Diagram_FINAL-580-100.jpg[/URL]

I love how you can't comment about my previous post because you know you lost.[/QUOTE]

'I knew I lost'

You're a real stupid nigger. Just because I mixed up your two shitty builds up, doesn't mean I lost.

You posted benchmarks.

Benchmarks != Architecture

[quote name='godiam']He's studying for one.. which still means he will know more..[/QUOTE]

He still doesn't have a degree. So far he hasn't really said anything I didn't already know in this thread and I'm sure that goes for a few other people, he just pointed out what made his choices better than Ryans and Ryan is trying to counter. If you don't understand any of it, don't take sides just because "he has a degree".

[quote name='Christopher']'I knew I lost'

You're a real stupid nigger. Just because I mixed up your two shitty builds up, doesn't mean I lost.[/QUOTE]
Then please, like I said before, explain to me why my build which outperforms yours is worse than yours.

[quote name='Ryan']Then please, like I said before, explain to me why my build which outperforms yours is worse than yours.[/QUOTE]

You have a real hard time reading, don't you? Where does your build 'out perform' mine?

[quote name='Christopher']You have a real hard time reading, don't you? Where does your build 'out performs' mine?[/QUOTE]
The build was for [B]gaming[/B]. Go look at benchmarks of the 6950 and compare it to the 680.

[quote name='Ryan']The build was for [B]gaming[/B]. Go look at benchmarks of the 6950 and compare it to the 680.[/QUOTE]

The 6950 is a dual-card. The 680 is a new card, new, shitty architecture, and is a single card. Did I mention that they still haven't made drivers to completely fix the bugs? Yeah, want to explain that?

[quote name='Christopher']The 6950 is a dual-card. The 680 is a new card, new, shitty architecture, and is a single card. Did I mention that they still haven't made drivers to completely fix the bugs? Yeah, want to explain that?[/QUOTE]
Even though it's new it still destroys the 6950, when they update the drivers it'll perform even better..

Your build is still worse because if you take the graphics card from yours and put it in mine it's $250 less and will perform the same. Edited by Ryan