Surreal

Web Development Services

Hey RuneLocus,
I'm looking for a server/community that is either rapidly growing, has grown or a server that has a high potential for which I can help run/manage, take care of the website and contribute towards the community positively.
I don't play much/at all ingame and have had several years experience with Web Development including running my own small Web Hosting business as well as working for a few Hosting (VPS, Web, Dedicated, MineCraft, etc..) business' so I can help with server management if need be.
I also bought vBulletin earlier this week for which I have no real need for at the moment so I'll be willing to put that towards the community/server if I feel it has a high potential or a strong community.
If you want to get in contact with me I suggest you to email me at [email][email protected][/email] AND add me on MSN so we can talk [email][email protected][/email] or if need be just PM me on these forums.
I don't want to be dealing with someone under the age of 16 as I feel that MOST communities with a young administration generally fail for a number of reasons which I won't say here..
That's all I guess. Just get in contact with me ASAP so I can check things out and we can get started.
Thank you. Edited by Surreal

Do you have experience with creating SMF modifications?

[quote name='Josh']Do you have experience with creating SMF modifications?[/QUOTE]

I've made a Toplist script for SMF. I sold it to someone who has it up and running here. [url]http://rspsdesigns.com/index.php?action=toplist[/url]

[quote name='Surreal']I've made a Toplist script for SMF. I sold it to someone who has it up and running here. [url]http://rspsdesigns.com/index.php?action=toplist[/url][/QUOTE]

That looks quite nice. I have an idea in mind for a modification for my forums, but I won't be on my computer until tomorrow, so I guess we can discuss it then.

[quote name='Josh']That looks quite nice. I have an idea in mind for a modification for my forums, but I won't be on my computer until tomorrow, so I guess we can discuss it then.[/QUOTE]

Be best to just shoot me an email when you can.

Original post has been updated. Check it out :)

I'm still available.

I haven't any need for your offer but I am here for offering our web design and development services with high quality and at affordable cost. We provide Android Apps Development, iPhone Apps Development, iPad Apps Development, PHP Web Development. Outsource iphone, android ipad apps and web development.