Time

Laptop heat issue

[quote name='Time']That's not the exact fan, just the same style.[/QUOTE]

i would recommend buying a computer fan

[quote name='Time']That's not the exact fan, just the same style.[/QUOTE]

Fine, get yourself a fucking cooler.
[IMG]http://rockntech.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/cooler-controle-remoto.jpg[/IMG]

Fucking asshole.

[quote name='2kbarrows']Fine, get yourself a fucking cooler.
[IMG]http://rockntech.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/cooler-controle-remoto.jpg[/IMG]

Fucking asshole.[/QUOTE]

that's a sexy cooler

I have a board designed to go on your lap, which you plug into your laptop via the USB, and then the fan inside the board turns on and cools it down really well. I'm not sure where you can get one though, since I got mine from a shop in the UK. :/

i recommend buying compressed air and using it to spray through the ducts of the laptop to get rid of most of the dust which builds up inside, my laptop used to overheat too... then i bought a can of compressed air for $5, sprayed it and now it hasn't overheated since. also never leave it turned on, when its on your bed, try to use it only on a wooden surface like your table since fabrics can stop air flow = overheat. and also download a temperature widget/tool like hwmonitor which shows you the temps ur laptop is at. hope this helped.

If its an amd it heats up faster. Get a cooling fan that can sit on a desk or lap so it cools it down. They cost about $25

alright you idiots i think he fixed the problem all you guys are doing is posting about the same stuff other people posted about.

[quote name='cboy676']If its an amd it heats up faster. Get a cooling fan that can sit on a desk or lap so it cools it down. They cost about $25[/QUOTE]

That makes no sense. A shit load of factors play into how hot it gets. Air flow, liquid cooling, ATX or BTX, is it OC'd. Not just "it's AMD, it heats up faster". Edited by Josh

Try not putting it on your bed. for first. That's the WORST thing to do to a laptop.
A bed is designed to hold and give heat. Both what your laptop doesn't want.

[quote name='Josh']That makes no sense. A shit load of factors play into how hot it gets. Air flow, liquid cooling, ATX or BTX, is it OC'd. Not just "it's AMD, it heats up faster".[/QUOTE]Amd works not as efficient as intel, therefore it heats up faster <.<